British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Will have to put a bet on Chris Harris then.

If the tracks bad then Good idea. He did well at Poole on Wed 😂

Does anybody know how long Wasalek is going to be out for with his injury? (I apologies in advance if this has already been covered elsewhere)

All it says on the Lions site is that he has had pins put in his thumb and treatment to his little finger and he has gone home to Poland to recuperate, he hopes to be back as soon as possible, so it is anyones guess how long he will be out of racing.

Will have to put a bet on Chris Harris then.

Hope you got your money on A ORLOV!! :t::wink::D

SHEFFIELD skipper and ex Lion Simon Stead has been diagnosed with a broken upper arm and broken femur following his horrific crash at Rye House on Saturday. Looks like that's the end of his season, I really like Steady, I wish him a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

I really like Steady, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Yes, me too. Simon has always been one of my favourite riders so I hope he gets well soon.

I just hope that this is not the end of his speedwat career. He had a nasty accident 2 years ago and came back to have a good year at the Lions, This time with simular injuries to the last ones will it just be to much for him, hope not as he has still got some good racing left in him.

Radio Leicester this morning reporting that David Hemsley is giving Norrie full backing to make changes to the team in light of their performances so far......

So if that is the case how many of them will fall under the knife. How many will be left bar Json Doyle and who is there out there to replace them.

• Like 1

Radio Leicester this morning reporting that David Hemsley is giving Norrie full backing to make changes to the team in light of their performances so far......

It's alright threatening to make changes but the hard part is finding riders to replace them

• Like 2

After Saturday's match, everyone happy with the Lions' performance?

After Saturday's match, everyone happy with the Lions' performance?

It was generally better, still a work in progress, a couple of very good rides from our reserves Mssrs Auty and Lambert, encouraging I would say....

I went to watch Leicester City on Saturday and outside the stadium, in a Lions race suit (last years), with his bike was Gino Manzares. Had a very brief chat with him (pleasant chap) and asked why he was there sporting Lions colours. He said he had been at the track practising. I would have liked to chat with him longer but needed to get into the stadium before kick off. Did anyone else see him or talk to him and perhaps ask a few more questions?

Come on then! After last night who is for the chop and who is going to replace them!

Dont really know. Think the horse has probably already bolted.

Looks to me that it's another season of trying to avoid bottom spot.

Following Saturday's match on the updates site.

Sounds like we were convincingly taken apart.

What's everyone's "points ratings", out of five for the Lions last night?

Sad to see Szymon not amongst the top scorers. I've been really impressed with him so far this season, but everyone's allowed an off-night right !?

Get well soon Greg! We're going to need him back if we're going to get ourselves off the bottom for sure.

There must be truly limited options in terms of average availability and rider availability now.

Who would you suggest we drop and who would/could we actually bring in to replace them?