British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Things don't get any better.Auty suspected broken hand riding for Scunthorpe.

More bad luck for Leicester - that's a shame. He was doing well too

Josh tweeted, out for 6 weeks. Our season goes from bad to worse!!

Poor Josh. Luckily for Leicester he is top of the draft so any rider can be used to replace him including Newman, Kerr, Garrity & Worrall

Poor Josh. Luckily for Leicester he is top of the draft so any rider can be used to replace him including Newman, Kerr, Garrity & Worrall

None of those on the 25th May - their next home meeting!!

Imagine it will be Worrall guesting as rides well at Leicester. Out scored Auty when they met a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by mdmc82

Imagine it will be Worrall guesting as rides well at Leicester. Out scored Auty when they met a couple of weeks ago.

Worrall will be riding for Newcastle on that day.

Worrall will be riding for Newcastle on that day.

That is bad news. Will the new changes have been made to the team by then?

Looking at the fixtures on the 25th May, probabaly the best guest Lions could possibly use is Charles Wright, if he can be persuaded to ride after being at Scunthorpe with Somerset in the afternoon. If not it looks like it will after be someone from the tier 2 list.

Not sure who the reserve Tier 1 riders I think it's Ashley Birks and Adam Roynon if it has to drop to tier 2 I would probably go for Adam Ellis

Not sure who the reserve Tier 1 riders I think it's Ashley Birks and Adam Roynon if it has to drop to tier 2 I would probably go for Adam Ellis

Ellis will be at Wolves with Lakeside that day. Roynon at Rye House with Redcar, although that might be an afternoon meeting. Birks is a possibility has Sheffield have no meeting but his form as been poor.

Edited by stevethelion

Gutted for Josh was looking forward to seeing him ride at the Abbey on Thursday,he has started the season ok at EL level also Lambert has surprised me those two have been the two pluses for the lions.I hope Josh could get back for the British Final on June 15,a big ask also i wish that meeting was not at Wolves.The track does not help develop riders when they have to go and conquer the big European circuits.

Gutted for Josh was looking forward to seeing him ride at the Abbey on Thursday,he has started the season ok at EL level also Lambert has surprised me those two have been the two pluses for the lions.I hope Josh could get back for the British Final on June 15,a big ask also i wish that meeting was not at Wolves.The track does not help develop riders when they have to go and conquer the big European circuits.

I agree about Wolves Track.

Leicester could use Kerr, Newman or Blackbird against Swindon on Thursday.

I agree about Wolves Track.

Leicester could use Kerr, Newman or Blackbird against Swindon on Thursday.

I would prefer Auty over those three all day long but they will cover ok.

What a blow losing autry, the Lions are having a real bad time of thing just now. Surley it can only get better. Not sure if he would qualify but young Max Clegg is going like a rocket for Cradley as captain this season and he certainly put things together the last few meetings at BP, they could do worse.

Any news on a new signing yet, as usual, things are very quite on the Lions website.

Any news on new signing ? keep checking website but nothing ?