British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Anyone who is interested in helping the club out can contact Lisa Flemming or Alison Marshall by emailing pantherspledge2015@gmail.com

• Like 1

Hes got to be worth it on that

Certainly better than the 9.50 he started on this year.

Deffo should be more Brits in the team, or at least uk residents.

Best way to get real team spirit going.

• Like 1

Thought after a very positive meeting on Friday, the website would of been updated since, with the advertising page and news of what happened on Friday. Bit disappointing tbh.

Thought after a very positive meeting on Friday, the website would of been updated since, with the advertising page and news of what happened on Friday. Bit disappointing tbh.

I wonder if they (GED and Trevor) need help on the Admin side especially after speaking to someone yesterday who also attended the Forum - (he made suggestions that I believe would be helpful) and if you look back 12 months Horton had Trevor, Blayne and Watson to assist him. If that is the case I am certain they only have to ask for volunteers in the areas needed ie. IT. Admin. PR. etc. and fans will respond positively.

I wonder if they (GED and Trevor) need help on the Admin side especially after speaking to someone yesterday who also attended the Forum - (he made suggestions that I believe would be helpful) and if you look back 12 months Horton had Trevor, Blayne and Watson to assist him. If that is the case I am certain they only have to ask for volunteers in the areas needed ie. IT. Admin. PR. etc. and fans will respond positively.

Trevor and Ged need big help, unfortunately despite the clues at the meeting neither spoke or seemed interested in pursuing the people who could make a big difference.

Unfortunately Trevor was more interested in playing his favourite game - I know something you don't.

I stated my interest in offering my assistance earlier in this thread, I have also emailed Trevor just now to offer my services, and that of my business to take control of the website in terms of maintenance, updates, etc etc also social media.

I dont know if they will be interested, however as you say - someone needs to be keeping this up to date as a minimum.

• Like 3

I stated my interest in offering my assistance earlier in this thread, I have also emailed Trevor just now to offer my services, and that of my business to take control of the website in terms of maintenance, updates, etc etc also social media.

I dont know if they will be interested, however as you say - someone needs to be keeping this up to date as a minimum.

Well done I hope they take up your offer as my friend's opinion Friday evening was that a more professional approach was urgently needed. I would say that was the case for most of 2014 so now is the time to get it right for 2015 and beyond hopefully.

• Like 1

The meeting on Friday was presented with the theme that we are all in this together, even the phrase fans co-opertative was mentioned . I thought that Ged Rathbone seemed a genuine sort of chap. I sincerely hope they do not now go down the Animal Farm route where all are equal but some are more equal than others.

Edited by wealdstone

I might be wrong but I think all websites are run by Andy Povey of AP Media. Mark Plummer was doing twitter on race nights but don't think he looks after it all the time.

I think there is more information coming tomorrow.

Probably there are genuine reasons for the seeming lack of response, but it is in the interest of all to keep the momentum going.

The Unofficial Peterborough Fans Forum is not available for the foreseeable future. I agree with its instigator " Rupert Rigsby" that is was the best. Why he has closed it down is up to him but suggest in the meantime we all return to the official forum.

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 1

As above, had a reply from Trevor almost instantly which was nice! Yeah, basically all sites are run by the same company in a bulk deal with BSPA. Thought as much but you never know if they needed a hand with anything else.

What would be good now we have had this meeting, is if they were to put up a list of things they now need. Be that support or a definitive figure etc, then im sure there will be enough people jumping on board!

Fingers crossed for an update soon!

• Like 3

As above, had a reply from Trevor almost instantly which was nice! Yeah, basically all sites are run by the same company in a bulk deal with BSPA. Thought as much but you never know if they needed a hand with anything else.

What would be good now we have had this meeting, is if they were to put up a list of things they now need. Be that support or a definitive figure etc, then im sure there will be enough people jumping on board!

Fingers crossed for an update soon!

I've just had the following email regarding the packages available from Peterborough Speedway. They are as follows:

Match/Meeting Sponsor - £400 +vat

* this includes

12 people

Buffet

Soft drinks

Pit visit

Centre Green visit

Pre-meeting meet 'n' greet with the riders

Select/Present 'Rider of the Night' a bottle of bubbly

Framed Signed photo

Air Fence Panel £250 +vat

Programme Advert

Full page - £300 +vat

Half page - £175 +vat

Quarter page - £100 +vat

(Supply own artwork)

Programme Heat Sponsor - £200 +vat

Season Ticket - £300 INC vat

VIP Season Ticket - £600 INC vat

(Includes hospitality area and access all areas)

Anyone who is interested in the above should contact Lisa Flemming or Alison Marshall by emailing pantherspledge2015@gmail.com

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

Having been a Season Ticket Holder for many years at those prices I will be giving them a miss this year.

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 1