British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

My understanding is that Simon Lambert has actually broken his shoulder which if correct would be a longer lay off than a dislocation

He reckons he will only miss 2 meetings

Blackbird back fit and riding at Workington it seems

Edited by dazpanther

The doctor in London must have worked wonders.. Good to have him back and good news about Lambo if true..I wonder if he'll be back for the 4TT because apparently Grondal and R.Lambert not allowed because of some BS rule by the Clowns that run British speedway.

Dont know where this news has come from though as nothing on the Panthers website?#shock

Dont know where this news has come from though as nothing on the Panthers website?

#shock

At least some things don't change. Good news about the quiz though!

Edited by Crump99

The doctor in London must have worked wonders.. Good to have him back and good news about Lambo if true..I wonder if he'll be back for the 4TT because apparently Grondal and R.Lambert not allowed because of some BS rule by the Clowns that run British speedway.

Dont know where this news has come from though as nothing on the Panthers website?#shock

On ET website

I'd heard that Simon had broken his shoulder on the grapevine as well :neutral: I was planning on going to Workington/Glasgow this weekend for the first time ever, but I'm unsure as to whether I will go now or not...

I'd heard that Simon had broken his shoulder on the grapevine as well :neutral: I was planning on going to Workington/Glasgow this weekend for the first time ever, but I'm unsure as to whether I will go now or not...

Broken shoulder blade according to the ET and wants to be back on 2 weeks

http://m.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/bad-break-for-simon-but-he-could-be-back-in-a-fortnight-1-6865173

Edited by dazpanther

its not B.S. its the rules and they have been in place for a long time. its always going to work against you if your rider has not ridden the required number of official meeting for you club. can you please stop moaning and accept the rule as it stands .

its not B.S. its the rules and they have been in place for a long time. its always going to work against you if your rider has not ridden the required number of official meeting for you club. can you please stop moaning and accept the rule as it stands .

It's a stupid rule when we have 3 riders fit and well to ride and yet may have to use a guest

I would pull out personally if we can't track our own riders.

I get the Grondal rule as he's new to the club but Rob Lambert has an average now.

• Like 1

You can tell it's written by speedway hating Swann: he's probably read that supremo is a no-go but he's no idea who it relates to?

"Peterborough Panthers supremo hopes" :D

Broken shoulder, 2 1/2 weeks - that'd be some trick! That's pushing it for a simple collar bone.

Edited by Crump99

It's a stupid rule when we have 3 riders fit and well to ride and yet may have to use a guest

I would pull out personally if we can't track our own riders.

I get the Grondal rule as he's new to the club but Rob Lambert has an average now.

No guests in the 4's, never has been. If there were the R Lambert situation would be even more ridiculous than it already is.

Whose averages did they use to qualify?

The last point is interesting they wouldn't of qualified surely with the four expected to ride

Broken shoulder blade according to the ET and wants to be back on 2 weeks

http://m.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/bad-break-for-simon-but-he-could-be-back-in-a-fortnight-1-6865173

I'd say 2 weeks is being very optimistic myself :unsure: But then again, I'm no doctor! What do I know?!

They didn't need to qualify, they're the hosts.

You sure? My understand was qualifification was based on top 5 riders averages, thus creating top 8 teams at the cut of point when Jupiter aligns with Mars.

Edited by Hodgy

They didn't need to qualify, they're the hosts.

I thought they did needed to qualify in the same way that all the others have? :blink: