British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Guests have been used due to necessity, but if we were to simply sign a rider to use guests (which the rules don't allow anyway as have to use r/r) is cheating imo

R/R is to much of a strain on bodies and machine. It wouldn't make us stronger anyhow

I'd rather go RR than Lanham! If Plymouth or ippo don't make it means holder/heeps/Kurtz etc

• Like 2

But as I asked, will you have an r/r facility for Blackbird given that he has retired not got injured?

I'd rather go RR than Lanham! If Plymouth or ippo don't make it means holder/heeps/Kurtz etc

The same Leigh Lanham who averaged more than Blackbird this season?

The signing deadline is the 28th August.

But as I asked, will you have an r/r facility for Blackbird given that he has retired not got injured?

We have tonight

Guests have been used due to necessity, but if we were to simply sign a rider to use guests (which the rules don't allow anyway as have to use r/r) is cheating imo

R/R is to much of a strain on bodies and machine. It wouldn't make us stronger anyhow

soon stopped when Allen wasnt going to be #1 ;)

Think it's a shame Lewis has retired from speedway think he had real talent in there

The thing is Peterborough have used guests for most of the season to get themselves into the play-offs, which is wrong but that's what the rules allow. I'm sure if they won the league most of the fans wouldn't care less if guests were used to do it. That's the state of speedway at the moment with lack of riders wanting to ride over here.

along with sheffield

really think if a rider is out long term you should only be allowed to use guests for so long then switch to national league guests or replace the rider

Edited by scarra
  • Like 2

The same Leigh Lanham who averaged more than Blackbird this season?

The signing deadline is the 28th August.

We have tonight

But is it a time limited facility?

e.g. 28 days (or less)?

Didn't Glasgow only get a 14 day facility when Berge threw his dummy out of bed?

along with sheffield

really think if a rider is out long term you should only be allowed to use guests for so long then switch to national league guests or replace the rider

And make the sport even more unattractive to existing fans

• Like 1

But is it a time limited facility?

e.g. 28 days (or less)?

Didn't Glasgow only get a 14 day facility when Berge threw his dummy out of bed?

but surely as there is a signing deadline of the 28th then any facility has to either be only until that date or if not then it must be to the end of the season.

Maybe you're right.

I doubt any of it is in black and white.

Anyhow the club look likely to have a rider in place for ipswich next week

You're such a tease!! :lol:

• Like 1

I think Barker will be a good addition..and please stop planting the seed of Lanham on here because not hearing it anywhere else and I believe in Ged to make the right moves as he wants success as much as us.

Finding the right replacement for Blackbird is key. We need more heat winners from the 3 position.

Someone in the mould if Kus would be ideal.

What would porsing average at PL level?