British Speedway Forum

Heard a rumour the rider is Kevin Wolbert. Please Please take him away

as long as he keeps off the a1 towards Newcastle but if he does head down lets hope he keeps going :D

Didn't get as many rides this season, and when he did he struggled.

Jakobsson looked very ordinary here in 2013

Doolan's been around the block he should be a solid scorer everywhere no excuses especially in the middle order.

I don't know who decided on the Kevin Doolan at Number One strategy? however hopefully we bring in someone who can hold the side together.

Kus Vissing are not Number Ones either

Much to ponder, hopefully Scott's gossip is true I feel we need a biggish name to lead us

Not seen his name mentioned for a wee bit, but I'd take Alden back at a snap, if he decides to come out of retirement.

Not seen his name mentioned for a wee bit, but I'd take Alden back at a snap, if he decides to come out of retirement.

He has signed for a Swedish club.......so you never know.

He has signed for a Swedish club.......so you never know.

That's encouraging to know, thanks!

If posters kept up to date with speedway across the world instead of just telling us how much they are seemingly wanting to pay £20 to watch the mighties they would know Alden is no longer in retirement. Still, to some, Berwick is the be all and end all of speedway. I'd hate to see Alden back, a disruptive influence in the pits, only turns up and performs when he fancies it, no thanks.

• Like 1

If posters kept up to date with speedway across the world instead of just telling us how much they are seemingly wanting to pay £20 to watch the mighties they would know Alden is no longer in retirement. Still, to some, Berwick is the be all and end all of speedway. I'd hate to see Alden back, a disruptive influence in the pits, only turns up and performs when he fancies it, no thanks.

If rumours are true, he wanted back to Berwick, but wanted to ride at home on Saturdays only, no away matches, LIKELY :nono::nono:

Seb Alden was more than a decent rider in his time, but I hope the club are looking past riders like him these days. I hope we build on last years achievements, I don't think that would happen with Alden, and as I posted previously beware the rider coming out of retirement, it very rarely ends well.

If rumours are true, he wanted back to Berwick, but wanted to ride at home on Saturdays only, no away matches, LIKELY :nono::nono:

If that's true that must make his signing a non-starter.

Taffy i think the rumours that he wanted to ride at home only meant Sweden only but i could be wrong.

• Like 1