British Speedway Forum

If TJ has signed then i am sure after a few weeks will score steady enough at home, he could be the type of rider who scores much the same away from home as he does at home. He does have age on his side as he is only 22, similar average to Kus, Doolan and Vissing who would also be loan signings.

I agree with other posters would like to see at least one new 7.00 rider as a new asset, still room for one though.

Edited by neil
  • Like 2

Are you referring to me, or JDoyleSpeedwayChampion?

JDoyleSpeedwayChampion :)

• Like 1

If Thomas Jorgenson scores over his average riding in the main team by July I will send £50 to you Rider Replacement or to the SRBF (whichever you prefer)

For the record I have nothing against Thomas Jorgenson. he impressed me beating a true Number One in Joe Screen back in 2011. I just don't think he will increase his average. If he does we could be in for a decent campaign

Nothing negative or moaning about that... I have posted statistical facts and opinion on meetings I have seen Jorgenson participate in

Hope he signs!!!

• Like 2

If Thomas Jorgenson scores over his average riding in the main team by July I will send £50 to you Rider Replacement or to the SRBF (whichever you prefer)

For the record I have nothing against Thomas Jorgenson. he impressed me beating a true Number One in Joe Screen back in 2011. I just don't think he will increase his average. If he does we could be in for a decent campaign

Nothing negative or moaning about that... I have posted statistical facts and opinion on meetings I have seen Jorgenson participate in

Hope he signs!!!

Fair play JDoyleSpeedwayChampion, we will do it together and perhaps promote Berwick Bandits too. Good on ya 👍

• Like 1

Hope he signs!!!

Ahh, a man with conviction, good on you.

wen is berwickgoing to name the 4 riders signed for nextseason or maybe waiting till xmas

wen is berwickgoing to name the 4 riders signed for nextseason or maybe waiting till xmas

Where does it say we have signed 4 riders?

Anyone else think Pepe is on a rather attractive average?

Don't you get it, no team sponsor yet. Finding a new team sponsor will be the most important signing.

• Like 1

Don't you get it, no team sponsor yet. Finding a new team sponsor will be the most important signing.

Why?

• Like 1

Anyone else think Pepe is on a rather attractive average?

Longtrack.....nuff said

• Like 1