British Speedway Forum

Stevebrum in the PL section...the world has gone mad...

As it now look like we are also looking at 7.00 for Jake Allen no disrespect but there is no way he will achieve that so i think it is time to say thanks but no thanks.

Go for broke with Krcmer, Anders Thomsen, Rob Branford and Alex a bit light at the tale but the top end could be flying.

Listen to the fans John and George they might turn up in the numbers required if you give them a team of flyers. :drink::drink:

As it now look like we are also looking at 7.00 for Jake Allen no disrespect but there is no way he will achieve that so i think it is time to say thanks but no thanks.

Go for broke with Krcmer, Anders Thomsen, Rob Branford and Alex a bit light at the tale but the top end could be flying.

Listen to the fans John and George they might turn up in the numbers required if you give them a team of flyers. :drink::drink:

If young Allen comes in on a 7pt average there is no way Berwick can include him in next years team, surely. Now that Kus isn't coming back and the possibility of Allen on a seven pointer Berwick might be wise to go back to the drawing board and look at a new team, still plenty time and still plenty riders out there to make a decent team.

I would still take Jake on a 7.00, he's unllikely to get that figure obviously but looks a real talent for the future. At 19 years of age he recently finished ahead of established PL riders like Kozza in the Queenslans championships. I agree he will take time to settle but we do need to build our asset base, the Matej Kus saga has highlightened the need even more. I would much rather see Jake (or Kracmar) than the likes of Pjiper, Harrison etc

If Robert Branford is along side Edberg as reserves at Shielfield in 2015.

Another loan fee to the Redcar Promotion.

Chuffed Kus has gone to be honest not worth his current average got it riding at reserve.. this could be a blessing in disguise..

Spot on

do you guys see a problem with jake being re asseses on a 7. branford beat jack holder in a recent aussie meeting in the b final. jack came last.rob done good.

Makes it financially easier for me, will just help the youngsters in the 2nd half, next season.

Why not put the same amount towards them?

Not taking a pop here Taffy, just wondering why not. More of a punt, but potentially backing stars of the future.

I would still take Jake on a 7.00, he's unllikely to get that figure obviously but looks a real talent for the future. At 19 years of age he recently finished ahead of established PL riders like Kozza in the Queenslans championships. I agree he will take time to settle but we do need to build our asset base, the Matej Kus saga has highlightened the need even more. I would much rather see Jake (or Kracmar) than the likes of Pjiper, Harrison etc

I think you are right, he appears to have a lot of potential.

It's incredible the way speedway fans demand new assets, then suddenly don't.

Not counting you in this camp, incidentally.

I hope we still give him a go, even if he is on a 7 starting average.

Kracmar being mentioned a lot on this thread.

Will we get him?

• Like 1

I think you are right, he appears to have a lot of potential.

It's incredible the way speedway fans demand new assets, then suddenly don't.

I hope we still give him a go, even if he is on a 7 starting average.

Kracmar being mentioned a lot on this thread.

Will we get him?

It is clear from the statements above how infinitesimal your knowledge of World speedway is and at that point I bid you a guid New Year.

Sadly cant see Kracmar in PL He is regular in Poland I fear.

do you guys see a problem with jake being re asseses on a 7. branford beat jack holder in a recent aussie meeting in the b final. jack came last.rob done good.

The following day.

Victorian under 21s on the weekend at Albury.

Winner Rob Branford

Second Max Fricke

Third Jack Holder

Fourth Jack Fallon

Junior