British Speedway Forum

Thank you for your effort, much appreciated.. I do remember Chris Kerr having a problem.

Chris Kerr was a farce. He didn't have a problem, the BSPA just kept stamping his work permit. He shouldn't have got his a couple of times. Real joke.

unless we are looking at wilson, compton lanham. Don't think there are too many other possibilites

Rusty Harrison and Theo Pijper are possibilities.

no better than worrall or doolan

I'd rather have them than Worrall

One swallow doesn't make a summer in his case.

What is Alden doing next season?

The signing of Jensen last year was a great bit of imagination, completely out of nowhere, might be worth looking around the EL for riders who would come in on a reasonable conversation. A rider like Lahti?

I don’t think Worral would be the worst signing in the world, he rode very well last season, he is young and his race pace at EL level is very decent. He could win races in the EL that were as fast as any other rider in the meeting.

What is Alden doing next season?

The signing of Jensen last year was a great bit of imagination, completely out of nowhere, might be worth looking around the EL for riders who would come in on a reasonable conversation. A rider like Lahti?

I don’t think Worral would be the worst signing in the world, he rode very well last season, he is young and his race pace at EL level is very decent. He could win races in the EL that were as fast as any other rider in the meeting.

Alden is retired as far as I'm aware

Stevie Worrall rode well last year for the best team in the league at a track with the biggest home advantage in the league and these days scoring points at reserve in the EL means very little considering the standard of the other reserves imo

I can see Stevie Worrall losing roughly a point on his average

One good season in about 4 in the PL he wouldn't be anywhere near my team.

• Like 1

Alden is retired as far as I'm aware

Stevie Worrall rode well last year for the best team in the league at a track with the biggest home advantage in the league and these days scoring points at reserve in the EL means very little considering the standard of the other reserves imo

I can see Stevie Worrall losing roughly a point on his average

One good season in about 4 in the PL he wouldn't be anywhere near my team.

Alden is making a come back next season

Piotr Dym

Marcin Rempala.

Jacob Jamroc

Edited by Fromafar