British Speedway Forum

Hes what he said.

They Argentinian federation (mullet) 100% knows where we are and why we left.. The place is dangerous and they get you out there then tell you everything you have to pay for. So we left. Not much more to it. The place is a circus. So anyone that's worried because of the press release they done, don't be! We're safe and still have my money in my pocket

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Hes what he said.

They Argentinian federation (mullet) 100% knows where we are and why we left.. The place is dangerous and they get you out there then tell you everything you have to pay for. So we left. Not much more to it. The place is a circus. So anyone that's worried because of the press release they done, don't be! We're safe and still have my money in my pocket

It's a shi*e of a country, when Adrian Rymel won the championship out there, he was arrested mainly to stop him beating the local hero, if it wasn't for Carlos Villar, he would have been in serious shi*e

• Like 1

Adrian Rymel Berwick's best Number One since Richard Knight in 1992

Edited by GLagutaWorldChampion2015

Doesn't help that they stayed in the same hotel the Top Gear crew used

• Like 1

When will the rest of the team be announced? Doolan and Edberg are signed and sealed so whats the hold up?

probable waiting for developments regarding Jake Allen

When will the rest of the team be announced? Doolan and Edberg are signed and sealed so whats the hold up?

its no helping season season ticket sales some time soon would be a good time

its no helping season season ticket sales some time soon would be a good time

ahh colin you have been more patient this year your normally posting this in October

Oli Greenwood might fancy a Saturday track if it suits his work?

1. Barker (8.91)

2. Allen (7.00)

3. Jorgensen (7.09)

4. Wethers (5.50)

5. Vissing (7.09)

6. Greenwood (3.05)

7. Edberg (3.84)

Total; 42.48

Interesting article in todays Sun that Barker and Worrall could face a ban for walking out of argentina international championship

Berwicks final 4 : Jack holder, Matty Wethers, Alex edberg and 3 pointer. Not strongest reserves but with 2 new Aussies, could be exciting

I'd love to see two new Aussies in the team, and I think Alex would have a good season for us.

ahh colin you have been more patient this year your normally posting this in October

new the team ages ago lol lol