British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

Certainly 1 of those. Both are under Lewis's average.

so i wonder if Lewis has any inclin as to who else we are getting/got/want ???

so if anyone fancie's twittering him ;-)

so that would suggest that Millsy or Simon are'nt coming back, or both, good luck to whichever :-(

so that would suggest that Millsy or Simon are'nt coming back, or both, good luck to whichever :-(

Well personally I would sign Kerr Lindgren robbo back before anyone else try's grab them. Tough call on who to sign outa Millsy and nielson to go at reserve with Lewis rose for 2015. both Simon and Chris are really good. But we will just have to see what happens in next couple of weeks as to who we get and sign :)

Ludvig posted on his twitter on 16th November that he was en-route to Newcastle... Hopefully to give his signature!

was he not simply going home :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed... Anyway by my maths we could have Robbo, Kerr, Ludvig, R Worrall, Neilsen and Rose (obvisouly) and it would leave 5.45 for another rider... Would be a good team

I'll keep my fingers crossed... Anyway by my maths we could have Robbo, Kerr, Ludvig, R Worrall, Neilsen and Rose (obvisouly) and it would leave 5.45 for another rider... Would be a good team

Well personally I would sign Kerr Lindgren robbo back before anyone else try's grab them. Tough call on who to sign outa Millsy and nielson to go at reserve with Lewis rose for 2015. both Simon and Chris are really good. But we will just have to see what happens in next couple of weeks as to who we get and sign :)

yeah,,, all ifs n buts, could be the makings of an exciting team :-)

who would fit at 5.45,,, Wilko ???

Take out lingren replace him with Larson now that would be a team to beat and worth watching

would that fit and keep Rose at reserve ???

Ludvig posted on his twitter on 16th November that he was en-route to Newcastle... Hopefully to give his signature!

Could've been tracking down The White Knight

• Like 1

I'd personally like to see someone like Nathan Greaves or Oliver Greenwood, someone like that rather than Simon Nielsen or Chris Mills at reserve.. As much as I like them two I'd rather see two younger Brits at reserve. And who knows what Greaves is capable of next year, he could do a Lewis Kerr :P

• Like 3

The promoters have a choice between an out and out number 1 rider and a weaker tail or a top five of 7.5 points riders like our teams of recent years that have done us proud. Personally I would like a number 1 rider to win heats 13 and 15.

Can I just give a huge thank you to George English. He has been our promoter/co-promoter since 1997 and will be there doing what he does best again in 2015. Thats 18 unbroken years if my maths are right. It means George has surpassed our big name promoters: Johnnie Hoskins, Mike Parker and Ian Thomas where it matters most, keeping the sport going longer than any other promoter. Your dad would have been really proud of you George jnr. No disrespect to George's promoting partners just George has been an ever present since 1997. :t:

Waiting patiently for pre christmas signings

• Like 4

One thing is for sure we won't have Rene Bach back with us anytime soon as he has penned a deal with Workington. I was hoping one day he would return back to the Diamonds but was unaware that the Comets have bought him outright, bit of shame. Don't know what others peoples thoughts are on Bach returning, mute point I know but...

With regard to the rest of the team, I am glad Rose is on board as I thought he was brilliant last year especially when he had to ride at the number two spot for most of it, not an easy number to race at. I would like to see Robbo, Ludvig and Kerr back and if the Monarchs have to offload a rider maybe Masters as we have no chance of getting Cookie. I thought Greaves was impressive at Brough last year and it would be a toss up between him and Nielsen for the final reserve spot, with Greaves just shading it (for me). I would like to see Rosen back but the 2013 version not the 2014 version as I thought he was not himself this year and never really got into the groove this year. I think Ostergaard may be worth a look or Wells as they both go well around Brough and think it would be great to have Richie 'The St Helens Super Hero' Worrall back but unlikely after what happened at the end of the season. I appreciate that I have probably just named about 10 riders in that paragraph but hopefully just food for thought. Hopefully 2015 will be a better season on track.

Could've been tracking down The White Knight

He'll be wasting his time looking for me in Newcastle - I live in Sunderland. :o;):P

One thing is for sure we won't have Rene Bach back with us anytime soon as he has penned a deal with Workington. I was hoping one day he would return back to the Diamonds but was unaware that the Comets have bought him outright, bit of shame. Don't know what others peoples thoughts are on Bach returning, mute point I know but...

With regard to the rest of the team, I am glad Rose is on board as I thought he was brilliant last year especially when he had to ride at the number two spot for most of it, not an easy number to race at. I would like to see Robbo, Ludvig and Kerr back and if the Monarchs have to offload a rider maybe Masters as we have no chance of getting Cookie. I thought Greaves was impressive at Brough last year and it would be a toss up between him and Nielsen for the final reserve spot, with Greaves just shading it (for me). I would like to see Rosen back but the 2013 version not the 2014 version as I thought he was not himself this year and never really got into the groove this year. I think Ostergaard may be worth a look or Wells as they both go well around Brough and think it would be great to have Richie 'The St Helens Super Hero' Worrall back but unlikely after what happened at the end of the season. I appreciate that I have probably just named about 10 riders in that paragraph but hopefully just food for thought. Hopefully 2015 will be a better season on track.

I agree - I thought he did really well for one with so little experience. He was a revelation to me. Very, very pleased that he is back next year. :t::approve: :approve: