British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

If that's the case it's a poor team weaker than last year's and look what happened to that one

like i said if it was my choice it would be a different team but this will be the team personally its not strong enough

Based on this comment and the fact that I think George said any of the previous 7 were in with a shout of a team place:

"I have been told any one of the five main body riders we are going to have could be the number one so it should be a strong team.”

Lewis Kerr 7.54

Ludvig Lindgren 7.12 (the people champ or The White Knights anyway!!!) :nono:

Lewis Rose 4.15

Nathan Greaves 3.00 (as could not fit Simon Nielsen in)

Christian Henry 6.24 (not sure if he has retired)

Steve Worrall 7.46

Anton Rosen 6.69

Total 42.20

Do we think the team will look similar to this?? :o:o

Damn!!! :shock: :shock:

I thought you'd put 'Chump' and I was going to give you a 'Like'. :shock::wink:

Unless, of course, it is a Typo. ;)

Edit: I gave you a 'Like' anyway. :t:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

My prediction for the Newcastle team if it was my choice it wud be different but this is what it will be

Kerr

Henry

Lingren

Rosen

S. Worral

Rose

Nielsen

Watch this space !!!!

Hmm looks very very similar to the team I suggested earlier, copy cat!!!😃😃 Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

Not sure if he wants to be a speedway rider.

i'm sure he took up knitting as he loved that knitted cardy he use to have on at brough,, a wonder if he wore it under his kevlars :approve:

Think you might not be far off but again if this is so the exact same problem from last year will be the lack of heat winners (especially on away tracks). Not comfortable with Steve Worrall on that average around Brough also as he has never really looked at ease on our track. Time will tell before the team is announced but I would not be filled with any great hope if this is the line up.

well a wheel hasn't been turned yet if this is to be the 2015 team,, lets give them a chance as I still think had we not changed the line up last seas'n which the fans and I wanted and got we would've finished higher up the league and may have got into the play offs who knows some could be correct about henry n ludvig but I reckon steve w can put a point on his av as he'll be on new gear also kerr will up his and rosen well if he's on fast gear he could well be a 8 to 9 pointer by the end of april,, so that's my prediction if that's the team but we'll see come march next year,,

• Like 1

well a wheel hasn't been turned yet if this is to be the 2015 team,, lets give them a chance as I still think had we not changed the line up last seas'n which the fans and I wanted and got we would've finished higher up the league and may have got into the play offs who knows some could be correct about henry n ludvig but I reckon steve w can put a point on his av as he'll be on new gear also kerr will up his and rosen well if he's on fast gear he could well be a 8 to 9 pointer by the end of april,, so that's my prediction if that's the team but we'll see come march next year,,

you on the Ace on a school night??...... :)

Change our race nite back to monday , allows us to sign riders who are raceing in Poland etc get some big names in team . I know there is lots of problems with monday people work, the track , air fence , dog track , Sunday gives you problems aswell when it comes to getting riders in (just my opinion)

Would also mean I would only see every other home meeting owing to work commitments. Prob. true for a good few of us terrace'huggers'

As to team prediction. We have a history of loyalty to riders and I think that George feels he perhaps badly treated Henry and Rosen and wants them back, or on a more cynical note maybe he wants to prove that he was right last year with strength in depth by picking a very similar team. Still think that a 2013 Richie would be worth the chance if he can be persuaded to put Poland on hold. Just wish the bloody BSPA would give a definitive answer so all teams can move on.

Edited by HadrianDog

i'm sure he took up knitting as he loved that knitted cardy he use to have on at brough,, a wonder if he wore it under his kevlars :approve:

you can read through my posts last for last year's team and I said exactly the same and was proved correct. In my opinion (and 'if') that is the final team, then it will be a struggle next year and two year of poor gates could put the track in danger of closing. Steve W is not comfortable at Brough. To win meetings you need riders who can consistently win races and I'm sorry that won't happen if the team being discussed is the one that starts the season. Each to their own though and I would loved to be proved wrong but don't think I will be - again IF that is the team.

Edited by acclennell
  • Like 1

you can read through my posts last for last year's team and I said exactly the same and was proved correct. In my opinion (and 'if') that is the final team, then it will be a struggle next year and two year of poor gates could put the track in danger of closing. Steve W is not comfortable at Brough. To win meetings you need riders who can consistently win races and I'm sorry that won't happen if the team being discussed is the one that starts the season. Each to their own though and I would loved to be proved wrong but don't think I will be - again IF that is the team.

We must all be patient until the Team is announced.

Nothing wrong with speculation - but - that is all it is at present - speculation.

• Like 1