British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

Thet don't come around that often though. It's only 2 years ago we 'unearthed' Lewi K, so to expect another might be asking a bit much. Not impossible though.

It's similar to all the top notch Danes we were getting in. It had to end eventually and did.

The worrying thing is, we don't have too many of our own assets to call on, so will be forking out Loan fees. I'd say bring in a 7 pointer and get another asset on the books and hope they aren't a Konopka or Palovaara.

I would take Palovaara on a 3,,, apparently he's 'Lightnings' mate, so that's probly a bit biased, lol

which tales that then the 1 from Cardiff or the 100's of others when av nearly marked me cloth

Big changes needed for next season

surely given the first quote changes are required before next season! Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

would'nt say big changes, but we do need to unearth some reserves that are capable of scoring big at some away meetings,,,

I think just as important is getting heat leaders who will win heats at away tracks as it certainly hasn't been the case this year

I think just as important is getting heat leaders who will win heats at away tracks as it certainly hasn't been the case this year

yeah,,, there's that aswell,,,

yeah,,, there's that aswell,,,

Certainly is RD........................................ :o;)

Out of this year's team would only keep the 2 Lewis's and possibly king but it would appear as a thank you for getting him an average he's going elsewhere.big changes needed after this year we need riders who can constantly win heats

I don't expect to see either Lewis next season. They will be in demand and won't fancy a weekly trip from Norfolk to North Tyneside.

My guess is we will keep Robbo and possibly Nielsen. For the rest, all change.

Thet don't come around that often though. It's only 2 years ago we 'unearthed' Lewi K, so to expect another might be asking a bit much. Not impossible though.

It's similar to all the top notch Danes we were getting in. It had to end eventually and did.

The worrying thing is, we don't have too many of our own assets to call on, so will be forking out Loan fees. I'd say bring in a 7 pointer and get another asset on the books and hope they aren't a Konopka or Palovaara.

I know a certain Swede who I'd like in there :) But I'm not sure how likely it is..

I know a certain Swede who I'd like in there :) But I'm not sure how likely it is..

there's a few Swede's I would like to be in aswell :-),,, but I'm not sure how likely it is,,,

Not very - I hope. :o

Not very - I hope. :o

You don't know which Swede I'm thinking of though.. Lindgren will already be in the team :P

How about

L Bjerre

R Bach

L Kerr

R Wells

D Sneddon

L Rose

S Nielsen

How about

L Bjerre

R Bach

L Kerr

R Wells

D Sneddon

L Rose

S Nielsen

no 'out and out' number 1,,, won't work :-)

Not great.

But you won't get Sneddon

hope your right,,,