then there's Robbo and Kerr above him, (based on the latest BSPA figures),,,

Id have him on decent gear

would that make him a white liner?
  • Like 2

Deek not a top 5 man any more

I'd love to keep Kerr and Rose back but don't think we will

I'd happily have Robbo and Nielsen back

After that...........................

what about henry in place of deek ? but only at 6 7 or no 2 if he'd come back after being dropped and if his av would fit

Not sure it's that his heart hasn't been it to be honest, I just think he's had a fairly poor year and not looked particularly good in the EL either by his standards.

I it started last year with all the carry on at the brummies whether or not ya get'n paid must get any rider down then get'n promised this n that then ya tracks closed mid seas'n just aswell we came in for him so no the wonder he never performed to the high standard he sets himself prob p---ed off with the the sport

kings heart wasn't in it if he missed the gate he'd settle for the position he was in 80% of the time

On our track true as did not seem to enjoy it but on away tracks fought from the back many times and was easily our best rider. He seems to especially love the tracks like Peterborough and with it being close to his home he could end up there. I would love him back though.

King, Kerr and Rose should be 1st ones we try to get back.

Edited by Gaz

it would, hed be a snorting reserve

yeah,,, and with 'good crack',,, he'd be everyone's favourite

yeah,,, and with 'good crack',,, he'd be everyone's favourite

no suprise to me, to find you interested in speedway riders cracks.... Ive thought it for a while now tbh :)

no suprise to me, to find you interested in speedway riders cracks.... Ive thought it for a while now tbh :)

nowt like a good bit of crack :-),,, not sure about your's like, hot is it, or is that from a curry ??? ;-)

nowt like a good bit of crack :-),,, not sure about your's like, hot is it, or is that from a curry ??? ;-)

from the curry
  • Like 1

from the curry

oh,,, and here's me thinking you might've had a 'hot ass',,,

and no, a don't want to see it, not now anyway,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

Steve and Richie both had the chance to come to Newcastle for 2014 and chose to go elsewhere, why does anyone think they would want to come back.

Not many clubs will offer Steve a job in the Prem next yr as he would most likely be at NO 1.

Danny has now got a realistic Prem average so can double up next year. This yr only Newcastle could fit him in on his high average.

Will see if there is any loyalty or he goes for bigger bucks elsewhere.

No doubt when the promoters sit down and talk about how much they lost this year, they will wipe away the tears, and build teams they cannot afford for next season.

Bet Edinburgh's losses this year will be close to or higher than the 40k a few seasons back, but they will plead poverty and get the begging bowls out of the steel container and do it all again.

Just wish all prem teams would provide entertainment at an affordable level and not get sucked into the win at any costs mentality of the elite league.

Steve and Richie both had the chance to come to Newcastle for 2014 and chose to go elsewhere, why does anyone think they would want to come back.

Not many clubs will offer Steve a job in the Prem next yr as he would most likely be at NO 1.

Danny has now got a realistic Prem average so can double up next year. This yr only Newcastle could fit him in on his high average.

Will see if there is any loyalty or he goes for bigger bucks elsewhere.

No doubt when the promoters sit down and talk about how much they lost this year, they will wipe away the tears, and build teams they cannot afford for next season.

Bet Edinburgh's losses this year will be close to or higher than the 40k a few seasons back, but they will plead poverty and get the begging bowls out of the steel container and do it all again.

Just wish all prem teams would provide entertainment at an affordable level and not get sucked into the win at any costs mentality of the elite league.

A few PL clubs build to a (limited?) budget (Rye House being a prime example) and fans of those types of clubs say "we are a poor team" even before a wheel is turned. But they will have speedway to watch there, so long as the likes of Len Silver want to continue, or someone else steps in to run the club.

Some Newcastle fans wanted "an out-and-out Number One" and the promotion went out and got, who they hoped, would be that man and yet fans were still not happy (OK, this mainly due to the Robert Lambert situation. But by bringing Danny King in, it meant a 3 pointer coming in as well and two riders being released).

As you well know, you can't have it both ways.

As far as loyalty is concerned, I don't think there is a lot of it about nowadays, unfortunately.

Newcastle Ipswich Peterborough - fans from each have said they would want him in their team.

He is however a Birmingham asset so if they make a return at PL level then they must be favourites to include him.