British Speedway Forum

Who is the Polish chap riding in Ricky's meeting - Artur Czaja - is he riding in the UK this year?

Czaja was in the World U-21 Final in 2013 (rode at Berwick) but surely wouldn't give up his PZM licence to ride PL in the UK.

Todd Kurtz............ Is he not sponsored by the Driller Man....one of the Sheffield promoters!!

Czaja was in the World U-21 Final in 2013 (rode at Berwick) but surely wouldn't give up his PZM licence to ride PL in the UK.

Think I read somewhere that he does not have a team in Poland after his club was axed, so maybe he would give up PZM licence to ride in PL.

Andre Compton confirmed as final signing for Tigers!! Welcome back Andre :)

• Like 6

Andre Compton confirmed as final signing for Tigers!! Welcome back Andre :)

WOW did not see that coming great news hope he has an injury free year and scores hat fulls :D

As a Rye House supporter i wish Andre a happy, successful and injury free season. Have watched him with interest ever since he started. My type of rider he always gives it a go at Rye House, an entertainer and a very good one at that. Welcome back Andre

• Like 1

Classy Compton returns !

Very pleased with Andre's return. Last season on the build up to his horror smash he was looking like the Andre that we all know ! On his day around Owlerton he can beat anyone and over the years Andre has thrilled me on the terraces with his performances.

A true Sheffield legend returns, welcome back Andre Compton.

Chuffed !

• Like 3

Great to see Andre Compton back for us, didn't expect him to be back after the accident last season but before that he was showing the Andre of old and hitting good form so hopefully he can start off like that and have a great season.

We look very strong around Owlerton, I would be surprised if we lost at home this season with a side built heavily in favour or winning all meetings at home and hopefully with that confidence we can pick up some good results away from home at same time.

Here is to an injury free season and hopefully a very good one for the Sheffield Tigers.

• Like 1

I think the Promotion has gone for a safe pair of hands in Andre, and if he is fit then looking around at what else was on offer he is possibly the best option.

I agree probably means will be even strong er at home.

So bring it on.

Great to have Andre back. If he can get back to were he was before his accident that will do us.

Edited by grazgp

Great to have Andre back. If he can get back to were he was before his accident that will do us.

Good to see Andre riding again after that bad one at Berwick