British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

What a great meeting for the new guys, Hopwood l have to say if he was an opposition i rather him on my side then against the way he rode, Garry on the other hand looked nothing like the gary i remember, maybe race rusty but have to say rather unfair to put in the run of the season and expect him to do will with being out of the sport for so long. if it was me i run him for a few meetings until Dugard is fit again, Not sure what the update on Georgie is as that was right in front of me but i was unable to see how he landed. hope he is ok, looking forward to Coventry at the weekend, and onto Buxton sunday. Is it possible that a any other place can be more of a dump then Stoke Speedway.

Oh i ment to ask was that BWD dad having a spin or his Grandad?

Georgie high-side and landed on his shoulder.

Poor Darrin - granddad :rofl:

Gary Cottham looked a shadow of what we know he can do but I guess he's had a long time out after a nasty first turn crash so it may take a few meetings to get back on it. Hopwood did what I expected.

I see Dugard didn't pull up any trees at the Laurels, back to soon after injury? He looked ok in the pits Sunday...

If George is injured will they use Powell?

what if george is ok possible to use powell at buxton and gary at coventry? now we can see how other teams struggle to find a good 3 pointer, Matt Sauly didnt look very good no wonder kent didnt use him in the end, Studwick got blown away by Brennan on a 250cc then went on to blame that he was exhausted due to the heat? one race wonder Niall, wonder how he is going to do all the German and American racing in the heat over there lol.

win at Coventry and Buxton i hope, How about a good weekend needed for the boys, Any update on George anyone?

what if george is ok possible to use powell at buxton and gary at coventry? now we can see how other teams struggle to find a good 3 pointer, Matt Sauly didnt look very good no wonder kent didnt use him in the end, Studwick got blown away by Brennan on a 250cc then went on to blame that he was exhausted due to the heat? one race wonder Niall, wonder how he is going to do all the German and American racing in the heat over there lol.

win at Coventry and Buxton i hope, How about a good weekend needed for the boys, Any update on George anyone?

Apparently whiplash and Ligament stretch or something like that. Probably told by Martin to sit out last night so he is fit for us later this week. I think give Cottham a few more meetings to adjust and he will be as good as if not better than Kelsey. I think from what Kelsey said on Twitter he was finding it to stressful so may have needed a break.

Maybe Cottham at Buxton and Powell at Coventry may work better.

Strudwick was shamed by little Tom. I've been going to Eastbourne for around 9 years and he hasn't got any quicker in this time. Connor Dugard and Freemantle were quicker when they first rode a 250 than Strudwick was on his 500. All excuses and no balls . Harsh but true

His girlfriend has more balls lol

Many a true word spoken Alex

• Like 1

Let me get this right: Brennan on a 250 beat Strudwick on a 500?

Yep by a mile

A country mile.

With the sheer ambition shown by eastbourne this year it makes you wonder about their no8 .......

That's embarrassing! Also shows why many of us were saying there was no point giving him a run at reserve.

BIt harsh by some? On certain tracks a 250 in good hands could keep with a 500 as it could be held on all the way?

What was the time comparison between Tom and the main meeting heats?

That said all Niall does is stand around at Eastbourne and take a few laps after the meeting so no wonder he isn't competitive although in fairness any MDL's I have seen him do have been disastrous!

All i can say is that Breannan did a 62.2 in the youth meeting and that was the fastest time of the day, Also in the past Tom has been a few seconds quicker then Niall, But all things aside Niall did a great job for scoring his first NL point for the Eagles in the main meeting. Follow Niall on Twitter and you can see the dedication of the guy he loves speedway,

Not only has he got the only Female speedway rider girlfriend ( who understands him ) read it for myself on twitter @niallstrudwick Give the guy a chance he is always up early doing his bikes, I think his uncle john has helped him all these years he must also need a medal too.

i think the Club guy should give him a run before the end of the season, I would pay for a tyre for him. GO GO GO niall, maybe a big banner around the stadium like they did with Darcy in Poland this week. lol