British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

What happens if Spiller comes in as he must be the best reserve in the country now, can he go and guest for any club he wants ie against Birmingham or Cradley just to see if he can knock a few points off the top teams, Master Stroke if he can do that. I guess the Eastbourne team would all mechanic for him if that was the case lol.

Missing reserves can only be covered for by unattached riders that aren't in a 1-7. Which is why Powell, Hunter & Phillips could guest for Banks but Spiller won't be able to.

Edited by Islander15

How many matches can an unmatched 3 pointer do before they get an average?

Last I saw was 4 home and 4 away league matches

See a Worrall is using his Twitter account to have a "dig". That will be the Worrall from the moanie Worrall family then; if the Speedway Star two-pager is anything to go by.

Someone needs to tell him that he was originally from Maidstone

Last I saw was 4 home and 4 away league matches

It's the same as riders who have a team place: it's 4 meetings when you get an average.

See a Worrall is using his Twitter account to have a "dig". That will be the Worrall from the moanie Worrall family then; if the Speedway Star two-pager is anything to go by.

i don't do twitter etc so don't know what his gripe is but if it is him looking at his performance last night he'd do better to put the same effort he's putting into bitching about everything into his racing maybe it might increase his guest bookings .

Good luck to Daniel Spiller just a shame guy like him and Robert Lambert could of not shown there skill and could have rode before 16 in the league.

i don't do twitter etc so don't know what his gripe is but if it is him looking at his performance last night he'd do better to put the same effort he's putting into bitching about everything into his racing maybe it might increase his guest bookings .

It was the other Worrall.

It was the other Worrall.

seen as they're twins i'll take half of what i said back :wink:

• Like 2

Spiller is English with an English passport 13 years in the UK lived in the South East and had to move to Germany because of family commitments to work which was nothing to do with him,

Just imagine you want to be on the world stage at the age of 13 in any sport and your parents say we are moving away. what a dreadful thing to happen.

He has gone away regrouped with the family and then he has got his life back together and started to race speedway at a much better level that the English lads are aloud to do here ride a 500cc at the age of 14 (Robert Lambert route). He has ridden in the British youth Rounds in 2013, British youth Under 19 at Coventry.

I would class him as English because he is :t: both parents are English, Jealous fans I understand because he is a great catch as a rider and for Eastbourne but another jealous riders trying to upset another Englishman complete madness. Man up Mr Worrall because he has been given a chance to shine and the English fans want to see him.

• Like 3

How do Eastbourne find these riders? Bradley has 6 points to play with to find cover for greaves and yet they manage to bring a 250cc world champion in!

How do Eastbourne find these riders? Bradley has 6 points to play with to find cover for greaves and yet they manage to bring a 250cc world champion in!

Becuase Eastbourne try harder or want to replace a rider unlike Cradley