British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

"Roll on Len Silver, even your own son has walked away from Rye House Raiders today"

Where did you hear that? If its true then it is a truly horrendous shame although possibly more to do with Warren Scott than Len.

• Like 1

someone told me it was on facebook

Who does anyone think our riders will be for the NL pairs?

BWD and???

Ben Hopwood at a guess or Spiller?

Ben Hopwood at a guess or Spiller?

Was thinking spiller but will he come back from Germany for a meet like that

You can only use your top 3 in avg I believe Ben doesn't go well round Kings Lynn - fact

Spiller lives with the Dugards in Brighton why would he not be here anyway, was told that he does all his school work via internet but not sure thats true. Also i think it has to be your top average on a certain date. which would as a guess either Hopwood or Owen, Maybe Spiller can cover if either of them are sick :t:

He's back in Germany at the moment as far as I'm aware because he races there as well

You can only use your top 3 in avg I believe Ben doesn't go well round Kings Lynn - fact

Spot on! It's 2 of your top 3 averages on August 20th (which is also when the draw was done). Also as Ben isn't the best round KL and Owen rode for them last year it has to be Owen imo.

Spiller won't be with us at home on Saturday against Mildenhall because he has German first league to race in on Saturday. Luckily he is here for the Birmingham match

Eastbourne Twitter has just said Brad and Marc will ride in the NL Pairs

Spiller won't be with us at home on Saturday against Mildenhall because he has German first league to race in on Saturday. Luckily he is here for the Birmingham match

no disrespect to the tigers but i don't think we're going to need him on saturday but i was looking forward to seeing him at home for the first time, a bit dissapointing for me really.

They say it's an ill wind gee jay, It would have been his 4th meeting and a 7.5 average but now he will be able to stay reserve at Brum on Wednesday.

Brum will love that now watch out for the conspiracy theories.

Edited by Hunters

Thought cut off for September Averages had already gone therefore Spiller still reserve anyway