British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Nz to Singapore 5 1/2 and Singapore to UK 6 1/2 so unfortunately arnieg you're wrong cat is correct

Ummmm try again 10.5 hrs Aukland to Singapore......14 Singapore London. I think you may have omitted the time zones.......

• Like 1

Nz to Singapore 5 1/2 and Singapore to UK 6 1/2 so unfortunately arnieg you're wrong cat is correct

And if you get a Ferry from France to the UK and it's a quick crossing you can go back in time!!! I once went form Calais to Dover in -5 minutes using your theory :D

Oh maybe my calculations are wrong lol sorry for jumping the gun

Also in reply to an earlier post where if Ryan Terry Daley scored 15 and BWD scored 14 Bwd would only be a 4 point rider I found this race card on the Internet where in fact BWD scored 16 and RTD scored 2 so does that make him an 18 point AVG :)

I believe terry daleys average in the NZ league is 3, lower than his average in the National league. Bradley's average in the NZ league by my calculations would be 12.48.

I believe he went to ermany and rode 2 days later as well..

I'd like to go to ermany where is it??? 😯😂

Oh maybe my calculations are wrong lol sorry for jumping the gun

Also in reply to an earlier post where if Ryan Terry Daley scored 15 and BWD scored 14 Bwd would only be a 4 point rider I found this race card on the Internet where in fact BWD scored 16 and RTD scored 2 so does that make him an 18 point AVG :)

Now we're getting somewhere, we're seeing how good this 14 (or 16 now!) points really is! TBH, I've looked at New Zealand results and generally put that at about NL level - I'd say that makes BWD about a 7 pointer, with a big if improvement as the season progresses he may hit 8.

Now we're getting somewhere, we're seeing how good this 14 (or 16 now!) points really is! TBH, I've looked at New Zealand results and generally put that at about NL level - I'd say that makes BWD about a 7 pointer, with a big if improvement as the season progresses he may hit 8.

That would be pretty much my assessment too. I think he could be a good 3 point signing in the 2016 PL.

But not all riders settle into a new environment. I think any rational assessment of Viktor Palovaara based on his Swedish form would have placed him as a potential 6 pointer in the PL. But it just didn't happen did it?

• Like 1

Well who cares how long the flight is and how may points he is going to score i say Bring Back Brenden :icon_smile_clown:.

I don't, no disrespect I understand Brendan was upset but the way he has conducted himself isn't very professional and putting some things on Twitter how he was the best reserve at Poole - does he not think that this may upset the other riders? and some of the things he puts on Twitter I quote:

"@BDJRacing13: Women just said to me "you look terrible with tattoos all over yourself, waste of money.!"

I say... Go füćk yourself and your opinion.!

Not really the image you want to see or hear with language like that in and or around a family sport?

Edited by Michael Ceglio

ermany and wance are next to each other and bradley and brenden are miles apart :t: but all that matters is Kent and Eastboune have got some good teams to bring entertaining speedway back to the south east where it has died for many a year. Eastbourne have the better side this year which i am looking forward to seeing them race, they have said that there are changes going on at Eastbourne i hope its for the best, Kings Lynn did it about 10 years ago and i have to say they are one of the best staduims to go too. Small changes have to start somewhere. Just found this on youtube and i think it was also on Facebook seems like they have started to use the Track to increase local kids interest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNXcHxfI7Y

Well thats put me off Brendan i cant allow my kids to follow someone like that, No respect for others opinions, I had read some of the stuff that he put up on the media about being the best reserve in the EL, Matt Ford is no mug i am sure if Brendan was as good as he says he would still be Poole race suit Today? Yes it was poor the way Eastbourne sacked Johnson but from what Ceglio has told me and what i have read i would not want him in my Team, He seems to be a big player on the media front and not on the track, Seems to me if it was better the other way around.

• Like 1

he wasn't best Blackbird was 😉

ermany and wance are next to each other and bradley and brenden are miles apart :t: but all that matters is Kent and Eastboune have got some good teams to bring entertaining speedway back to the south east where it has died for many a year. Eastbourne have the better side this year which i am looking forward to seeing them race, they have said that there are changes going on at Eastbourne i hope its for the best, Kings Lynn did it about 10 years ago and i have to say they are one of the best staduims to go too. Small changes have to start somewhere. Just found this on youtube and i think it was also on Facebook seems like they have started to use the Track to increase local kids interest?

Well thats put me off Brendan i cant allow my kids to follow someone like that, No respect for others opinions, I had read some of the stuff that he put up on the media about being the best reserve in the EL, Matt Ford is no mug i am sure if Brendan was as good as he says he would still be Poole race suit Today? Yes it was poor the way Eastbourne sacked Johnson but from what Ceglio has told me and what i have read i would not want him in my Team, He seems to be a big player on the media front and not on the track, Seems to me if it was better the other way around.