British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

No right or wrong comments just opinions. Readers can choose to agree, ignore or debate them.

• Like 1

Don't feel that you can't pitstop. I'm sure others will agree when I say your opinion on the NL is vaulted.

Whether it is or it isn't, he has every right to post and should not feel he cant and I am sure he doesn't. They only thing I would say is to be careful about posting stuff on forums that maybe should be in confidence.

Regarding Kelsey, he is always going to have a bit of a hard time from fans and his family. I am sure Martin had a hard time from Bob. Kelsey is doing great as far as I am concerned. Even Lewis Hamilton said the other week that if you don't come off, you aint trying hard enough!

Kelsey is doing fine and I am sure most Eastbourne fans think so. Yeh, his falls could be costly but I am sure he doesn't enjoy them.

• Like 3

Your 100% right Steve, the time will come when Kelsey will step up his game and look steady and be one to be looked at and hope one day will be a heat leader,

I do hope the youngest of the Dugard clan doesn't walk away. The NL eagles would be hard pushed to find another rider on that average to match his scores so far.

I see Connor posted an image of some boots on twitter for Danny Warwick ready for his comeback..could a shake up be on the cards?!

Warwick has hurt his neck not his foot :t:, Would be nice to see him have a gentle slide again as he was very unlucky in that meeting.

Warwick has hurt his neck not his foot :t:, Would be nice to see him have a gentle slide again as he was very unlucky in that meeting.

perhaps the boot is oversized for him to put his head in it. I dread to think what he is going to protect with his helmet . come back soon danny as he's been a favourite of mine since he was at Newport.

Who would make way if he returned? A tough one.

I think it would have to be Mason as soon as Bates is proving himself now and Andrews is to low to fit his 7.2. Although Rhdissa said that he won't be back this season as he still has the brace and needs Physio for his neck muscles still

Could we also see a different no6 and no7?

Georgie wood won't leave this season unless he manages to move up the team. But whoever would replace him would be strong as our whole team is. If Kelsey was to be changed Niall would do nothing like what he has.

Can't see us getting rid of either of our reserves........

think harder Alex

I'm afraid that's as far as my thoughts can go!

Staggering to think that Owen could end up at reserve. I personally thought he would be pushing for number 1 (before we had heard of BWD).

If Georgie continues his meteoric rise it could become the case that Owen, Bates or Andrews drop to reserve. Staggering & scary for any opposition!

Currently would be best if Andrews dropped to reserve as he's lost form recently. Owen and bates are scoring well