British Speedway Forum

Just as well there's not a NZ GP this year or he'd miss the start of the season haha

And a certain forum member would change his/her name!

Aye a know but most would be fine in the MDL Jason Bunyan would want to leave after 3 meetings if he wasn't named captain they put more dirt on the track & he didn't get his Kevlars washed down and have a Mcdonalds after heat 8.

Apart from Bunyan.

Shut it you what do you know on here anyway apart from well everything thats going down ;) .

• Like 3

Courtesy of Glasgow Tigers Speedway Facebook

Don't miss this weeks Speedway Star for a 6 page article on the development work at Ashfield and the Tigers new owners

Courtesy of Glasgow Tigers Speedway Facebook

Don't miss this weeks Speedway Star for a 6 page article on the development work at Ashfield and the Tigers new owners

I don't normally subscribe to SS. Where can I buy a copy ?

I don't normally subscribe to SS. Where can I buy a copy ?

Not so easy . Central station used to sell them , but i dont think they do now . I get mine from my local newsagent who orders it for me , if you cant get a copy , i'll send you mine once i've read it

• Like 1

Not so easy . Central station used to sell them , but i dont think they do now . I get mine from my local newsagent who orders it for me , if you cant get a copy , i'll send you mine once i've read it

Thanks very much. Very kind offer but I've now ordered one online from their website.

Thanks very much. Very kind offer but I've now ordered one online from their website.

No worries

Got mine today in Linwood Tesco's.

I'm quietly surprised by the number of large retailers stocking SS.

Haven't got around to popping over to the new super stadium yet to check it out.

Waiting for this awful weather to break so I can get closer for a proper swatch.

Edited by Joseq7

I pick mine up at Asda Linwood every week and alway's have a few copies in stock.

Read it what a lot of rubbish when did we ever get 800 through the doors think somebody a bit economical with the truth

Dog running at Shawfield called "Ashfield No More" Think the owner better change it ASAP. :cheers:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 2

I've seen the Star in WH Smiths' at Braehead, but usually they get snapped up quickish.

"Quickish"?

There a few unsteady tables in Glasgow then??;)

Read it what a lot of rubbish when did we ever get 800 through the doors think somebody a bit economical with the truth

To be fair the crowds are pretty hard to judge as they are generally well spread around the stadium but i would say that the crowds would have been around the 800 mark on a few occasions but other weeks it is very sparse only my opinion off course but the fan base is there just getting them back is the problem

The plans the new owners have is very positive and i enjoyed the read i am sure with what they are trying to achieve the supporters will return they should be applauded for everything they have planned.

• Like 5