British Speedway Forum

Those six are correct. Perry was the other name mentioned tonight

Money isn't a problem for the new promotion at Glasgow especially with the money Lawson and Morris are both on.

If money isn't a problem I'd have expected a better team than that. Individually they're all good riders but where is the team improvement going to come from? Only Sarjeant looks like he could put more than half a point on his average and even then it'd be his first proper PL stint from the start of the year.

If money isn't a problem I'd have expected a better team than that. Individually they're all good riders but where is the team improvement going to come from? Only Sarjeant looks like he could put more than half a point on his average and even then it'd be his first proper PL stint from the start of the year.

Agreed. It looks solid, won't pick up a woodspoon but it's not that good. You don't win anything with two 3 pointers in reserve. Especially if one of them is Perry who really is only a 3 pointer, Sarj could get 5 this season tbf.

With Berge getting a long track GP wildcard he's gonna be a busy boy

So let's hypothesise, money is no object .... who would you choose?

• Like 1

1. Danny King 8.84

2. Jack Holder 5.00

3. Lewis Kerr 6.92

4. Lewis Blackbird 6.30

5. Kenneth Hansen 7.70

6. Ellis Perks 3.00

7. Adam Ellis 4.67

That would be expensive but would win you the title.

Having only done this in a couple of minutes, here are riders that I think would realistically sign for Glasgow:

1. Morris 8.14

2. Thomsen 5.68

3. Wolbert 6.19

4. Pijper 7.09

5. S. Worrall/Vissing 7.46/7.09

6. Berge 4.90

7. Sarjeant 3.00

And a money no object at all team:

1. Cook 9.19

2. J. Holder 5.00

3. Blackbird 6.30

4. C. Wright 6.64

5. R. Worrall 7.32

6. O. Greenwood 3.12

7. Starke 4.79

Edit: Panthers89 I must have started editing when you posted. You have Kerr's average wrong but do Brits still get an average reduction if they were in the NL within 2 years?

Oh and I ignored riders already signed up, else Rose & King might have been there.

Edited by Islander15

Rob Branfords done well there in the past, and fits the 3 pointer mark.

Looking for a team place in 2015, and good friends of Morris.

Junior

The money lawson is on is ridiculous. He better have a good season for you.

You have some money uo your way. Hope it pays off

So you are saying Mr Blobbs that was the 6 names said at the Edinburgh video night on Friday what about the Edinburgh team.?

Whos the new owners or backers at glasgow then?

Have the malletts refound their passion for the sport? :D

I think the 4 signings tonight will be: (Only guessing)

Richard Lawson

Aaron Summers

Theo Pijper

Kevin Wolbert

After reading all the remarks on here about the Glasgow team i checked the S G B site against riders signed guess what zero but Redcar and Mr Blobbs have said we have signed various riders.The next one we know how much various riders are being paid so for example Nick Morris goes about telling everybody what hes getting paid i think not. what about transfer fees.when are we racing. as i believe Gordon Pairman is still the owner not seen anything to say club has been sold.You are all welcome to answer my questions with hard facts remember who am i

Edited by MANSE