British Speedway Forum

Don't usually do predictions...... but....

Bjerre will end the season as the leagues No1 on 10+

Hall on a false average loves the Bears track 7+

Robson, now riding a proper racers track 8+

Kus, (as above) 8+

Skiddy (improvement each season to continue) 8+

Graversen the leagues best reserve and on a false average 6+

Raffa Will at some point raise to second string or even heat leader pushing Hall on 7+ to reserve.

Redcar Bears end of season average 60+

There you go.... :approve:

Have you been sniffing glue

• Like 3

Kus, (as above) 8+

Raffa Will at some point raise to second string or even heat leader pushing Hall on 7+ to reserve.

i know i tipped redcar as a good side , i can accept that .but to get hall in the reserve berth on a 7 plus average is asking a bit much.. get to a doctor as quick as you can and you may be well enough for the start of the 2016 season.lol.

• Like 1

the way i see it. every team starts with roughly the same amount of points allowed for team building. except somerset .. any team could do the biz in 2015 . once again i like the look of rye house and redcar. nailed on failures will be sheffield, peterborough and of course workington. so looks like any of thr latter could win the league. every one except the somerset cheetahs...

Please learn to spell cheaters and not knock the team name of the finest British team ever (even though anyone can insert and quite reasonably post that you think your team are slightly better) Oxford Cheetahs.

cheekycobra, on 17 Dec 2014 - 4:09 PM, said:cheekycobra, on 17 Dec 2014 - 4:09 PM, said:

Kus, (as above) 8+

Pleased to see you have been enjoyed the Christmas festivities already :rofl:

I am hoping for improvements, but perhaps not on the scales you are suggesting !!

Edited by northyorksbear
  • Like 1

Kus, (as above) 8+

Please can i have some of what you have been taking !

Have you been sniffing glue

Not even the wackiest of the finest bacteria...

Pleased to see you have been enjoyed the Christmas festivities already :rofl:

I am hoping for improvements, but perhaps not on the scales you are suggesting !!

Enjoyed :sad: ...... Not even started yet.

Edited by cheekycobra

Having read Cheekycobra's predictions for 2015 I thought I might as well give mine, unfortunately I'm a realist and dont own any rose tinted glasses.

Cheekycobra: To be sectioned 2 weeks after receiving the Brian Havelock Appreciation Trophy

Bjerre: On the up and improving, still quite young, if injury free could maintain a 9 pt average

Hall: On a 4 and a bit average for a reason, should be ok at home but if he spits his dummy out could struggle

Robson: Steady enough, on the decline but will still score plenty of points, should maintain his average this season

Kus: Unpredictable, needs to feel loved and wanted, can Brian Havelock provide that. Risky signing for me.

Skiddy: Needs a big year in 2015, hopefully still improving can get to an 8 pt average

Graversen: Will score bags full of points from reserve until he moves into the main body of the team. Confidence rider.

Raffa: Given another chance, needs to pick up points or will be out the door. Not convinced.........

Overall, I think Redcar will do very well at home, might take a couple of bashings at a few away tracks but should pick up enough points to make the play-offs.

• Like 1

I am pleased with the team that will ride for the Bears in 2015, We have 4 men who are rated above 6.99, and the remaining three will increase their average by at least a point, so all in all well done to those who selected the team, looking forward to the start of the season now

• Like 2

Having read Cheekycobra's predictions for 2015 I thought I might as well give mine, unfortunately I'm a realist and dont own any rose tinted glasses.

Cheekycobra: To be sectioned 2 weeks after receiving the Brian Havelock Appreciation Trophy

Bjerre: On the up and improving, still quite young, if injury free could maintain a 9 pt average

Hall: On a 4 and a bit average for a reason, should be ok at home but if he spits his dummy out could struggle

Robson: Steady enough, on the decline but will still score plenty of points, should maintain his average this season

Kus: Unpredictable, needs to feel loved and wanted, can Brian Havelock provide that. Risky signing for me.

Skiddy: Needs a big year in 2015, hopefully still improving can get to an 8 pt average

Graversen: Will score bags full of points from reserve until he moves into the main body of the team. Confidence rider.

Raffa: Given another chance, needs to pick up points or will be out the door. Not convinced.........

Overall, I think Redcar will do very well at home, might take a couple of bashings at a few away tracks but should pick up enough points to make the play-offs.

Crikey, Talk about "glass half empty". Tis the season and all that. You have to set the stall out in a positive mood.

Im sure I read somewhere, I WAS Brian Havelock.

:P

I am pleased with the team that will ride for the Bears in 2015, We have 4 men who are rated above 6.99, and the remaining three will increase their average by at least a point, so all in all well done to those who selected the team, looking forward to the start of the season now

Only a point :cry:

Only a point :cry:

"by at least a point",I would like to see more but Im only on Jamiacan red

Enjoyed watching Skidders ride when he was at Sheffield, but don't think he will achieve the aforementioned 8 point average - I've been waiting for him to kick on for a few years now and it has never happened, don't see 2015 being any different. He is a 7 point rider at best it seems (would like to be proved wrong as I do like him, but just can't see it).

Hall is more than capable of upping his average to over 7 - it has been up there for several years and last year was a very uncharacterisic blip. In from the start of the season and equipment prepared, he will do the Bears proud.

Please learn to spell cheaters and not knock the team name of the finest British team ever (even though anyone can insert and quite reasonably post that you think your team are slightly better) Oxford Cheetahs.

i

.. i think the time is right for you to get a humour transplant, or you could wait until after the new year and pay half price..cheaters/cheetahs ... you choose..

• Like 1

Well at least I don't need a thesaurus to learn the correct meaning of words.

Thought forum rules were attack the post not the poster and as a prolific poster you should be aware of that

Imo for the amount of pts redcar have used for there top 4 its a pretty poor line up they will b lucky to get any away wins at all.

Serious question to Redcar fans. Do you think Konopka will actually improve his average, because the couple of times I saw him last season, he was awful.