British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thebaron

Scunthorpe 2015

Hope you both choose a good number 7 reserve next season then. :D

I presume young Perks is lined up for the 7 race jacket. However, will we see Arthur Sissis at the EWR ? Watch this space.

Perks has knee ligament damage and a prolapsed disc in his back. He says he hopes to be fit for next year but suggests he might not be ready for March!

I wonder if Andrew Tully is an option on a reduced average

Doubt it - seen him in Darwin about six weeks ago and wasnt planning a speedway return!

I presume young Perks is lined up for the 7 race jacket. However, will we see Arthur Sissis at the EWR ? Watch this space.

I have done a bit of research on Arthur Sissis and he is a 'cross over' MX/Moto3 rider who was an Aussie U16 Champion on speedway and runner up to Brady Kurtz in 2010 in a title meeting. Rides for Red Bull Moto3 team so not sure why he would be returning to speedway. If and it is a big IF he was Rob's "this rider would be a sensation in any league' then its a massive gamble. So where has this suddenly sprung from; can you expand.

For me Mad Max Ruml ticks all the boxes as a rider who can hit the track 'full pelt' and will take em all on what ever league he is in. With Jack Holder ruled out the equation then I am scratching my head to think of a rider who has the potential to make a huge impact from the start. He has to be non EU because Rob wants to find him a permanent UK base, but with Rob's 'fanfare' end of season I am not expecting any old 'Crank Shafft' out the German league that's for sure.

I have done a bit of research on Arthur Sissis and he is a 'cross over' MX/Moto3 rider who was an Aussie U16 Champion on speedway and runner up to Brady Kurtz in 2010 in a title meeting. Rides for Red Bull Moto3 team so not sure why he would be returning to speedway. If and it is a big IF he was Rob's "this rider would be a sensation in any league' then its a massive gamble. So where has this suddenly sprung from; can you expand.

For me Mad Max Ruml ticks all the boxes as a rider who can hit the track 'full pelt' and will take em all on what ever league he is in. With Jack Holder ruled out the equation then I am scratching my head to think of a rider who has the potential to make a huge impact from the start. He has to be non EU because Rob wants to find him a permanent UK base, but with Rob's 'fanfare' end of season I am not expecting any old 'Crank Shafft' out the German league that's for sure.

Sissis was dropped by his Moto GP team and in his last interview said that he planned to go home to Oz and return to speedway over their season, and try get a British place in 2015.

I've heard Ruml is a no-go for 2015 as he wants to stay in school in the US and come over when he finishes in 2016.

He was dropped by Red Bull KTM Ajo at the end of the 2013 & signed for Mahindra Racing, who dropped him after 10 races because of poor results. The speculation is based on the fact that he hasn't been as successful in the GPs as expected so may consider a switch back to speedway.

Keep HOLDER your hats looks like rob is having his usual fun around signing riders.

You would SIMply have to be a LUNAtic to gRUMbLe around his PR when it comes to this. Theres SNOW way it would be HALF As much fun if he just didnt keep giving crypitc deceptive clues!!

I suppose thats a PERK of being promoter!

Although i like the way everyone points to a aussie rider it could be a young dane who is going to commit to living here liek when thomas first started out with the scorpions

Thats 7 names dropped in cant think of anymore at the moment!! but i suppose i have one of somersets correct now if the comment that it is not Jack are true and not just another misdirection

Yep Looks like we are LUNAtics!!

Edited by The Scunthorpe bullet

Yep Looks like we are LUNAtics!!

He sounds like an entertainer but I assume Fins come in on a 7.00, I doubt he'll reach that tbh.

Scunnys new signing. Nice hair

Scunnys new signing. Nice hair

Is Bob Marley his Dad ????

• Like 1

Scorps New signing! Its official....On Scunny website and Scunny Telegraph ?

So in the space of 24 hours Scunny disband the NL side and sign a foreign teenager.

Long live British Speedway!

• Like 5

So in the space of 24 hours Scunny disband the NL side and sign a foreign teenager.

Long live British Speedway!

thats a classic from an Ipswich fan!!

• Like 1