British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Nah it is just jealousy of poole all the bile and ranting - just let it all out guys. You will feel better.

Especially the leader - gavin the liar. the despiser of ford and ward his words

and he tried to deny he even said that about ward. You have to laugh.

• Like 2

Nah it is just jealousy of poole all the bile and ranting - just let it all out guys. You will feel better.

It is posts like this - attacking a fellow forum member - that makes neutrals despise Poole and all it stands for.

I admire the skills of speedway riders - whoever they ride for - but I do not support Poole on here because of the antics of the management and the attitude of certain forum members. I used to live in Southampton, next door to a Poole rider. My natural allegiance should be to Poole but I cannot condone the behaviour of Poole management or 'the blue-tints'.

• Like 3

It is posts like this - attacking a fellow forum member - that makes neutrals despise Poole and all it stands for.

I admire the skills of speedway riders - whoever they ride for - but I do not support Poole on here because of the antics of the management and the attitude of certain forum members. I used to live in Southampton, next door to a Poole rider. My natural allegiance should be to Poole but I cannot condone the behaviour of Poole management or 'the blue-tints'.

Yet you presumably condone the 'behaviour' of posters such as Gavan??!!! Each to their own I guess!!

• Like 1

This is true, accept it graciously and respectfully, and dont be personal! Calling people names is beyond belief!!!! ;)

Can't agree with that. Winning the title would have meant everything to me and I believe if we'd of got past Poole we'd have done it.

As long as rider's give everything to the cause I couldn't care less who's riding. I'd be happy with 7 guests winning our club (most important) our first ever league title.

Well I feel almost the same but the difference to me is that 'winning the title' means winning the LEAGUE not some Sky instigated knock-out fiasco with 'our' team infested with guests.

In the absence of a squad system atm guests are ofc necessary throughout a full season but when half the team is missing and you MUST have guests to complete the stupid play-offs that is when it loses all credibility imo. However hard our makeshift team tried last night NOTHING can replace seeing our proper 1-7 doing it!

Yet you presumably condone the 'behaviour' of posters such as Gavan??!!! Each to their own I guess!!

Gavan - and others don't allow themselves to be attacked abused on here - they fight back... which is their choice.

I wish that - just for a certain amount of time they chose to ignore posts attacking them - and just answered the posts attacking their comments. It would then show the real amount of bullying inflicted on all forum members by certain Poole posters.

I actually stopped posting on BSF for almost a year due to the abuse I was given by Shovlar and another forum member who has now passed away. I'm probably not the only forum member to do so. I'm not a wimp - I'm a survivor of two hellish marriages and I don't want or need abuse by any man - even on a forum such this. Nowadays I only post what I consider to be well thought out replies that (hopefully) cannot be used to attack me.

I just wish that forum members who support whatever team they choose did not resort to bullying tactics and aggression. It's not necessary. You can still get your points across with well thought out comments.

Attack the post - not the poster.

• Like 4

Is that you saying, WELL DONE POOLE.

You moan when its called of after heat10. You moan when the meeting is allowed to run its full course. You are a hard person to please

Nope try reading the post.

Belle Vue should have been called off before heat 10.....................Poole fans disagreed

Last night should have been called off after heat 10 ......................Poole fans disagreed.

why were some Poole fans saying Belle Vue was right to be called off but yet last night was right to continue?

its a simple question

your posts are not only offensive but are full of negativity you are calling Poole fans a bunch of clowns, yesterday slagging off Matt-Ford. The moderaters should ban you from this forum as your unpleasantness is beyond a joke Gavan.

We can take constructive critisism but most of your posts are anyting but. if anybody is a troll then you must be at number 1.

This forum is full of unecessary vile spitefull people who slag off Poole-Speedway whenever they choose.

How many Poole fans gate-crash other topics and Rant?. The answer is not many if any, and dont bring Steve-Shovlar into the argument as he has stopped psting on here.

lol very touchy arent we.

I said some clowns not all. There are very decent Poole fans on here unfortunatly tarnished by the same 3 or 4 who are unable to debate.

Please show me a post where my criticism isnt constructive. To say the track prep was poor is consructive criticism isnt it??

Trouble is you can not say anything to some people on here as they get all defensive.

So i cant call some fans clowns yet its ok to call me vile and spiteful lol

I have no issue with most Poole fans or the riders.

Matt Ford is single handedly the most despised figure i have known in the sport

Mostly bought on by the actions of the vile spiteful person who runs Poole Speedway, and the inability of several posters to see the bigger picture, in my opinion. :lol:

absolutly spot on but keep it quiet they dont like it down Dorset way how dare you have an opinion

Nice quote from Chris Louis in the Ippo programme notes last night.

"....That said I'm really not at all sure that the meeting at Poole ten days ago should have been cancelled and Kelvin Tatum even less so. Yes there was a hole in the middle of turns one and two but with constant remedial work throughout the night it could have been kept within acceptable condition to have run the meeting to a satisfactory conclusion."

I do like Chris Louis!!

Anyone actually see how bad the hole was?

Did Kelvin say they should get on with it?

I didn't catch that part of the programme.

No. If that's the case then what a pathetic lot you are. Somebody riles you up a bit and you all turn into animals?

ha ha my god some people.

i said Poole prepared the track bad

i said i dont like Matt Ford

And im an animal!! my oh my this forum is fun

Nope try reading the post.

Belle Vue should have been called off before heat 10.....................Poole fans disagreed

Last night should have been called off after heat 10 ......................Poole fans disagreed.

why were some Poole fans saying Belle Vue was right to be called off but yet last night was right to continue?

its a simple question

Well here's the simple answer - I bet Poole would have been delighted to have had it called off after heat 10. Or 11, 12, 13 or 14 as they were ahead on aggregate at each point. But both teams - and the referee - were correct to let the meeting run its full length because that has meant the usual accusations of conspiracies have not appeared.
  • Like 2

stop being an arse mate.

its people like you that give Poole fans a bad name.

im glad you keep mentioning me you must fancy me a little bit surely or you need some sort of medication.

Well here's the simple answer - I bet Poole would have been delighted to have had it called off after heat 10. Or 11, 12, 13 or 14 as they were ahead on aggregate at each point. But both teams - and the referee - were correct to let the meeting run its full length because that has meant the usual accusations of conspiracies have not appeared.

correct Wendy but it shouldnt have carried on last night really.

The fact Poole did carry on to show people that it should have gone to heat 15 to stop the conspiricies shows how guilty they were at Belle Vue

so it is fine to let people telling lies and getting away with it

ok I get it

wether you agree or disagree with what i post you have not made 1 single comment about the thread in question.

you have merely come on this thread with your personal vendetta as you mention me in every post.

you clearly are quite unstable mentally if your sole desire is just to keep name calling me and having cheap shots.

by all means disagree with what i post but the crap you keep writing is pathetic.

grow a pair or shut up

Come on Guys lets stop all this nasty name calling we don't need it. As said ealier attack the post not the poster. It is very bad manners to keep slingling the mud at people.

The old saying goes. Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me, who ever thought that one up was stuppid, because the way people have been sling remarks at people on here it can be very hurtful indeed.

Lets clean up the act and stop all this needless name calling.

• Like 1

Gavan I would have thought every Poole supporter would have liked the meeting to be called off after heat 10. as Wendy said. I suspect KL wanted to carry on as the scores were very close and could have possibly won. I personally think the track was dangerous and could have been called before the end. But you and I know that this forum would have gone into meltdown if it had been.

• Like 2

Gavan I would have thought every Poole supporter would have liked the meeting to be called off after heat 10. as Wendy said. I suspect KL wanted to carry on as the scores were very close and could have possibly won. I personally think the track was dangerous and could have been called before the end. But you and I know that this forum would have gone into meltdown if it had been.

There would have been outrage by some on here if it had been called off after heat 10, unless Kings Lynn were in front.