British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Re staging Thursday apparently

Any other major sporting events on that night ?

I believe it's the grand final of the Dorset bog snorkeling championships.

Can Poole change guests for Thursdays meeting?

Kildemand rather than Cook?

What the rider you don't rate one iota, lol

• Like 1

Oh yes.............. suddenly much more choice of guests now!!! (I guess that Poo will now line up with at least one Swindon heat leader ............... and if Janowski's arm "suddenly" becomes more painful, probably more than one!)

Now just how much did it cost Ford to hire a JCB to do the track "prep"!

Maybe they would put on a good show like they did tonight, and make you really happy

Hi, does anyone know if this is going to be shown on TV on Thursday?

Yes it is..............

RP

Swindon got their meeting on but it was a gate and go bore fest with zero actual racing and such a shame for the home crowd - how many will return. Shame because it's meant to be the pinnacle of the season. On that basis I'm glad poole was cancelled.

It could have been a gate and go bore fest even without the weather - it could have been bone dry and slick. Why say its a shame for the home fans - clearly it was brilliant for the visiting fans. Swindon, a supposedly very strong team, have only got themselves to blame - not the weather or the track.

PS: postponed, not cancelled (as in suspended, not banned).

I believe it's the grand final of the Dorset bog snorkeling championships.

And that's supposed to take place on the first bend at Wimborne Road! Edited by Had Enough Too

Source?

Was no mention of it tonight only next mon & wed.

Was no mention of it tonight only next mon & wed.

Thats why i asked.

No mention of it at all on SKY even when confirmed.

I am assuming Red Panda is just guessing

Edited by stevebrum

I expected better from you.

I`ve heard worse. Nothing would surprise me where Poole are concerned.

As far as I know there is only one set of track covers and swindon had them, didnt make much difference as im sure most robins fans would have wanted to see some racing which the wet track denied them

Shame for us Stars fans the rescheduled fixture won't be on Sky. Hopefully Bet365 will do something.

Certainly can see Poole strengthening up for Thursday. Milik returning & possibly Batchelor at No'1 now will rule us out.

The fixture tonight was our only chance I feel.

• Like 1

Think both sides will struggle to get decent guests, All the riders that have been mentioned on here for both clubs will all have the final GP in mind.

Let's hope Charles Wright is fit for Thursday.

Why? Use Garrity!

You can't really put into words the level Poole go to to win. This should be re run with the same teams but we know it won't be. Come on Lynn get hold of Kildemand or Batchelor first. Lets just hope and pray that if Lynn can't do it then Coventry will beat them in the final. Disgrace of a club with a disgrace of a track. Swindon did everything they could to get the meeting on knowing full well the track wouldn't suit. Poole did everything they could to get it called off. Farce of a club

• Like 8

You can't really put into words the level Poole go to to win. This should be re run with the same teams but we know it won't be. Come on Lynn get hold of Kildemand or Batchelor first. Lets just hope and pray that if Lynn can't do it then Coventry will beat them in the final. Disgrace of a club with a disgrace of a track. Swindon did everything they could to get the meeting on knowing full well the track wouldn't suit. Poole did everything they could to get it called off. Farce of a club

Typical response from you Gavan, you really are a sad person who has nothing better to do then post complete and utter crap.

Did you go to Wimborne Road last night? I was there and both stes of riders did not want to ride. Also no track covers at Poole as the only set was at Blunsdon.

Sorry but your post sums up all what is wrong with this forum.

Edited by Shaleshifter
  • Like 5