British Speedway Forum

But if you want your career to kickon it's what you have to do. Could he be hitting the GB rounds instead possibly an easier route to get further.IMO there are very few titles to win U21 National and World. Then the Big One.

And if he had a blinding set of meetings the Aussie are giving the best non GP rider a wild card for the Aussie GP .

Would like to wish all my fellow Ipswich supporters and other speedway friends a merry Christmas and Happy New year

With my Craysue hat on.....Snap!

With the Speedway Updates hat.....Merry Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful New year from all of us at Speedway Updates. Hope to see you all soon for the Aussie Champs meetings although there is also the possibility we will also be covering a meeting this weekend too!

Edited by crazysue
  • Like 2

With the Speedway Updates hat.....Merry Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful New year from all of us at Speedway Updates. Hope to see you all soon for the Aussie Champs meetings although there is also the possibility we will also be covering a meeting this weekend too!

Your updates are greatly appreciated by us all Sue, many thanks to you and everyone involved for the great work.. :cheers:

• Like 4

S.A. Title event, perchance?

S.A. Title event, perchance?

appears on the update site now with full expected line up.

Some details also in the international section.

I'd like to say well done to Rohan for coming 2nd in his latest competition in Australia , apparently Doyle gated in the final only for Rohan to get past him but then get overtaken towards the end of the race .

Good effort from Rohan. Looks like he produced his best when in mattered. Shame he didnt hold on for the win in the final.

So with most teams nearly completed, anyone fancy predicting where Ipswich may finish? I just can't make up my mind what I think of it, one minute it looks good, the next it looks not so good. What I do know though, is that it's totally down to what cam and gino do. If they don't do what they are capable of, then I fear a position of around tenth, if they do what we know they can, I see a position of fourth. I do see plenty of good entertaining racing though.

So with most teams nearly completed, anyone fancy predicting where Ipswich may finish? I just can't make up my mind what I think of it, one minute it looks good, the next it looks not so good. What I do know though, is that it's totally down to what cam and gino do. If they don't do what they are capable of, then I fear a position of around tenth, if they do what we know they can, I see a position of fourth. I do see plenty of good entertaining racing though.

Baldyman, have you been at the jungle Juice over Christmas . Are you seriously saying Ipswich will only finish ahead of three teams next season. I would think there is not one person in the country except you that would say Ipswich would finish no higher than tenth place. Please write in anybody and say you would think Ipswich Witches will finish tenth or lower

Who is to say cam is going to get back to his best or gino doesn't have a difficult second season? If those 2 don't perform we ain't exactly gonna pull up any trees, but like I also put, if they do good we can do well.

To a degree I concur with the Bald one , we could be anything from brilliant to absolutely shocking depending on how some of the riders return from the winter break .

There's one he'll of a lot of potential in the side but no guarantees that they will produce when the chips are down .

If the 'engine room' struggles then we could struggle to make the play offs but cant see s as low as 10th even in that scenario.

If they click then its a solid play off team again and at that point its a bit of a lottery.

Top 3 - simples.

(Behind Monarchs and Tiggers [red & white ones] ).