New aves for May

Danny King 9.26

Rohan Tungate 8.51

Gino Manzares 5.62

Cameron Heeps 6.17

Ritchie Hawkins 4.95

Stefan Nielsen 3.61

Nico Covatti 5.05

So as we suspected , Ritchie and Nico swap places . Hopefully Ritchie can find some confidence from the reserve position and get some points on the board .

If Nico can keep his gating going and his equipment good we may score more than just 3-3's from his partnership with Danny .

The changes also mean that Rohan no longer gets to take a ride for Ginos r/r whilst he is still out.

Do you think there is any chance in the future with Ritchie and Gino swapping . Some big scores for Ritchie while Gino still finding his feet again or is the points average too much to turn around ?

Does anyone know the situation if we get a draw at Plymouth in the league cup ?

We currently have a slightly better race points difference than Rye but a draw in our final match would leave us with a lower pts 'for' tally .

So is it race pts total or difference that decides who goes through ?

Just thinking ahead here , I know a win is required but should it be a draw I haven't managed to find a rule that says what happens ?

Does anyone know the situation if we get a draw at Plymouth in the league cup ?

We currently have a slightly better race points difference than Rye but a draw in our final match would leave us with a lower pts 'for' tally .

So is it race pts total or difference that decides who goes through ?

Just thinking ahead here , I know a win is required but should it be a draw I haven't managed to find a rule that says what happens ?

As I understand it, a draw at Plymouth would put Ipswich through. It would also mean that Rye miss out completely, as Glasgow would already count as a superior runner-up due to a higher match points average.

As results stand at present only i team can qualify from South section.Ipswich have to win or draw at Plymouth if not Rye House qualify .The second place team will come from the North or Border section

With Danny's average from May 1st being 9.26 i take it gives us alot more scope of the guest we can use when Danny is not available to ride for us ?

If i'm reading the averages right if we had to use a guest to cover Danny we could use anyone in the league apart from Stead who as we all know is currently injured ,

With Danny's average from May 1st being 9.26 i take it gives us alot more scope of the guest we can use when Danny is not available to ride for us ?

If i'm reading the averages right if we had to use a guest to cover Danny we could use anyone in the league apart from Stead who as we all know is currently injured ,

Stead on 10.40, King on 9.26, so yes anyone can guest when needed! :t:

But on the flip side, Nielsen's ave has gone down to 3.61.....

Let's hope for Govan's sake that Ippo never choose Cookie to guest (or Smilin' Sam).

He would be gutted having to cheer or applaud them.

• Like 1

Let's hope for Govan's sake that Ippo never choose Cookie to guest (or Smilin' Sam).

Been riders in past that have guested and had to cheer through gritted teeth!

There might be an odd one here and there who don't want to guest for us , although Cookie loves Foxhall as he's proved time and time again . He'd earn plenty of money .

I think it's more about whether our promotion wants to pay that kind of money out !

Edited by Super Blue

there are some that even that is too difficult to manage for!!

I could manage to cheer for Cook though and Masters has been a welcome guest in the past.

God you speak crap.

I would as ive said before love a rider like Cook in my team and this year we have one in King.

If Cook guests for us, even though he isnt liked at Ipswich, we would applaud him if he did well for us, we are not as fickle as Edinburgh fans. Masters is a class act on and off the track and would be much welcomed as a guest.

There are many footballers i dont like but if they signed for my club i would applaud them if they did the job but still doesnt mean they are my favourite people

spot on.

If Cook guested and got anywhere from 12-15 we would applaud .

If he scored 8 or so then he hasnt done his job and would quite rightly not be cheered

God you speak crap.

I would as ive said before love a rider like Cook in my team and this year we have one in King.

If Cook guests for us, even though he isnt liked at Ipswich, we would applaud him if he did well for us, we are not as fickle as Edinburgh fans. Masters is a class act on and off the track and would be much welcomed as a guest.

There are many footballers i dont like but if they signed for my club i would applaud them if they did the job but still doesnt mean they are my favourite people

spot on.

If Cook guested and got anywhere from 12-15 we would applaud .

If he scored 8 or so then he hasnt done his job and would quite rightly not be cheered

Why ? I don't have any problem with him and neither do many of my buddies..