British Speedway Forum

Nico; Yes! He should improve. Sadly Scott N ; decent but fading, what is wanted are riders who will improve, not fading.

Nico; Yes! He should improve. Sadly Scott N ; decent but fading, what is wanted are riders who will improve, not fading.

Nicholls maybe fading in the top flight, but in the PL you'd bank on him improving on 8.35 wouldn't you?

For some reason unlike a few others that have dropped down, I don't think Nicholls would fancy the PL.

Could be totally wrong of course.

• Like 1

Nicholls would clean up in the PL i think, but agree dont think hes a PL rider hes EL till he retires i think.

If you want Covatti, King and Nicholls then you have to have a weak tail...

any suggestions?

I'd rather see

1. King

2. Heeps

3. R. Worrall/N. Bus-Jakobsen

4. Wilson-Dean

5. N. Covatti

6. Morris

7. Wajknecht

If you want Covatti, King and Nicholls then you have to have a weak tail...

any suggestions?

I'd rather see

1. King

2. Heeps

3. R. Worrall/N. Bus-Jakobsen

4. Wilson-Dean

5. N. Covatti

6. Morris

7. Wajknecht

Wilson Dean and Wajknecht that would be a major coup to get both of them . Going to be a lot of sides looking at those two.

Bear in mind how well Cleggy & Rob Branford have been doing in the NL this season (3 & 4 in the averages) - and note they are averaging 3+ in the PL.

If my stats are right Scotts final GSA will be 6.47. He has lost a score of 4 and then 8 to be replaced by an 11 and a 12 so increased his average quite a bit.

If my stats are right Scotts final GSA will be 6.47. He has lost a score of 4 and then 8 to be replaced by an 11 and a 12 so increased his average quite a bit.

ah well - its gonna be a quiet winter now !!

They both need another year in the NL, there's so many people blowing smoke up their arses but i don't think they're ready for PL yet

Both are clearly ready for the PL, not just based on their NL averages, but also on their rate of improvement. They won't come cheap so unless Ipswich transform into big spenders I doubt that they'd both be at Foxhall.

ah well - its gonna be a quiet winter now !!

6.47 EL average still isn't bad. Still worth signing on that ;)
  • Like 1

6.47 EL average still isn't bad. Still worth signing on that ;)

What's the rule - if there is one - regarding 6+ EL average riders being in the PL?