British Speedway Forum

Looking at the scenarios , if GB reach the final at first attempt Danny probably will miss both our meetings because no doubt Friday will be a practice day , if they don't then Thursday is run off and would he make it back for friday if we don't make it through , not sure ?

At least Ginos position is more likely to be clear , even with Greg in the team I doubt USA would finish top 2 in the qualifier so he should be around for both our meetings .

Either way I hope we can secure a good guest and not get one on the cheap , im planning on doing Newcastle at home and Peterborough away and don't want to be short changed as they say !

I think Mr Beerhut got it right in an earlier post.

Riders 'sign in' for the week. If GB go straight to the final Danny will miss both even though the final diesnt clash. He wont be allowed to ride for the Witches in between.

Also dont 2nd and 3rd go to race off? So unless GB or the US finish last both will still be involved past Thursday and Danny and Gino will miss at least the home match.

Missing Danny and gino at home is a problem. Missing Danny at Peterborough is a problem but missing gino at Peterborough may Be a bonus. Not one of his finest tracks so far. I doubt any guest could equal Danny's at either track. So I would imagine we will lose at Peterborough but should be okay against Newcastle.

Edited by CWABH the idiot

Missing Danny and gino at home is a problem. Missing Danny at Peterborough is a problem but missing gino at Peterborough may Be a bonus. Not one of his finest tracks so far. I doubt any guest could equal Danny's at either track. So I would imagine we will lose at Peterborough but should be okay against Newcastle.

you will lose at Peterborough mate - with or without Danny!! ;)

Looking at the scenarios , if GB reach the final at first attempt Danny probably will miss both our meetings because no doubt Friday will be a practice day , if they don't then Thursday is run off and would he make it back for friday if we don't make it through , not sure ?

At least Ginos position is more likely to be clear , even with Greg in the team I doubt USA would finish top 2 in the qualifier so he should be around for both our meetings .

Either way I hope we can secure a good guest and not get one on the cheap , im planning on doing Newcastle at home and Peterborough away and don't want to be short changed as they say !

I'd planned to go on the friday leave work at 5 and go straight there , didn't think we would win this one anyway but now knowing that Danny will be missing it lessens the appeal of fighting Friday night A14 traffic !

Edinburgh , Glasgow , Plymouth ,Berwick , Scunthorpe and Workington also riding that night so limited guests already

Edited by Pob

So we are in a position to get anyone in the league guest wise apart from Steady who's injured anyway and there's hardly anybody available because all the decent one's are already riding! Happy days I think I might revise my thoughts on going to the away Peterborough fixture .

• Like 1

So that leaves :

Redcar - Bjerre

Sheffield -

Somerset - Kurtz, Grajzonek

Newcastle - Kerr

Rye - Kennett

But Peterborough will need a guest for Allen and can also use one for Lambert....

Both teams should use their number 8's.

• Like 1

So that leaves :
Redcar - Bjerre
Sheffield -
Newcastle - Kerr
Rye - Kennett
But Peterborough will need a guest for Allen and can also use one for Lambert....

Wouldn't be surprised if Peterborough have already booked Bjerre for this one they seem to use him quite alot at home .

So we are in a position to get anyone in the league guest wise apart from Steady who's injured anyway and there's hardly anybody available because all the decent one's are already riding! Happy days I think I might revise my thoughts on going

to the away Peterborough fixture .

Oh come on superblue. I follow them all over Britain and watch them lose.

Oh come on superblue. I follow them all over Britain and watch them lose.

shouldve made that trip to Redcar!!

was already busy that weekend. But I am going to Workington and Glasgow in a few weeks time

So that leaves :
Redcar - Bjerre
Sheffield -
Newcastle - Kerr
Rye - Kennett

can we bagsy Brady Kurtz please?

I'm guessing R/R for Blackbird..... ;)

• Like 1