British Speedway Forum

May well be more twists and turns to come.

If its all going t1ts up then we will know -Chris will have less hair than you BM! wink

Just cos of my name, it doesn't mean I have no hair, I have some fluff on my chin you know ;-)

Bum fluff!

I see Morten has signed for Plymouth.

Edited by Super Blue

Morten should score well at Plymouth which ironically may make it more difficult for him to fit back in.

Expect him to be the bonus point king of the west!

All the best agent Risager!! wink

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Well here we go...

And then there were 7!! @ipswichspeedway full team announcement in Tuesday's @ipswichstar24 & @EADT24 papers 1f44d.png1f44a.png

Courtesy of Mike Bacon.

Not sure weather to prepare my happy face or my disappointed face for tomorrow.

going by the graphics above we will be giving the final choices the thumbs up or wanting to punch someone!
Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

All I will say is the last 2 had better at least have potential to improve and not be has beens .

If Covatti was to be one of them I believe he could be a 6 to 7 point rider come the end if the season .

However there still may be a surprise in store in the morning .

All I will say is the last 2 had better at least have potential to improve and not be has beens .

If Covatti was to be one of them I believe he could be a 6 to 7 point rider come the end if the season .

However there still may be a surprise in store in the morning .

My first choice would be to gamble on a promising new 5 pointer a la Manzares last year, but Covatti I wouldn't be unhappy with he's got improvement in that average especially starting the season at reserve.

I think it's important that one of the reserves has the potential to hold his own in the 1-5, because Hawkins for me will be a weak link in the main body and will soon find himself back to reserve if one of the reserves have something about them.

My first choice would be to gamble on a promising new 5 pointer a la Manzares last year, but Covatti I wouldn't be unhappy with he's got improvement in that average especially starting the season at reserve.

I think it's important that one of the reserves has the potential to hold his own in the 1-5, because Hawkins for me will be a weak link in the main body and will soon find himself back to reserve if one of the reserves have something about them.

No such thing as a "5 pointer" now though!

The old 5 pointer is now a 7 pointer.......

only if they need a visa