British Speedway Forum

Morten had had a decent season with the customary purple patch in the middle but goes missing at vital times. Surely Louis must consider this when he's putting together a team for next year?? (actually maybe not)

Wells and Bates would be good around foxhall, but matt t and Roynon would be the extra 2 racers we need on the racers tracks.

Wells 6.46

Risager 7.36

I know who I'd prefer in my starting lineup.

Edited by Super Blue

Morten had had a decent season with the customary purple patch in the middle but goes missing at vital times. Surely Louis must consider this when he's putting together a team for next year?? (actually maybe not)

I haven't got a problem with Risager. Based on this season alone I'm sure he's performed consistently better than any other member of the team so he's the last one I'd be criticising.

BUT, I do think it's time that the team needs freshening up and having a different look about it so Risager would be one I'd personally leave out.

If he isn't in the team next year though I'll eat my hat.

Wells 6.46

Risager 7.36

I know who I'd prefer in my starting lineup.

So do I, Risager. Seriously, Wells isn't that good and if people like to have a good whinge about Risager, they'll absolutely hate Wells I promise you.

Wells is pretty good around our track, just like morten is, the tracks of Workington and Sheffield are big racing tracks, so probably don't suit Wells as much, which incidentally morten is poor on also, so given that Wells is on the lower average, I would take him everyday of the week to help us make the middle order stronger or the bottom end.

Yes morten will most likely be in next year's team, but unfortunately it's not for the right reasons, and I its no way to be running a so called sports team.

• Like 1

I don't think anybody has mentioned the other up and coming American lad Max Ruml , the rumor is he has a pretty positive looking future in Speedway so why not give him a try ? Would probably come in on a 5 average .

With Gino here he might be tempted .

So whomever anyone wants the details that most agree on is that changes will be minimal, that Morten is possibly guaranteed a place and we will use our assets wherever possible.

With that in mind you could see Worrall replaced with Leigh at around 42 points.

Does king morten tungate heeps

Ellis Hawkins and lanham fit? Or king morten tungate Ellis gino heeps lanham fit? I really can't be bothered trawling through to find out.

Edited by Baldyman

Does king morten tungate heeps

Ellis Hawkins and lanham fit? Or king morten tungate Ellis gino heeps lanham fit? I really can't be bothered trawling through to find out.

first one is 44.8 so would need a 3 pointer instead of Cam to fit!!

Second one 45.55 so drop King for Boxall or equivalent to fit!!

Oh dear, so basically next seasons team is not looking strong

King

Roynon

Matt t

Heeps

Worrall

Ellis

Lanham

King

Hawkins

Wells

Heeps

Worrall

Ellis

Bates or ruml

Mmmmm its amazing how well Edinburgh did on team building with cook taking up a huge chunk

Edited by Baldyman

A strong top two is very important under the current PPL system.

Mmmmm its amazing how well Edinburgh did on team building with cook taking up a huge chunk

Worrall 3 and Sedgman 5 both to about 7.5. Most wouldve expected improvement from both but not to the extent that happened.

Fricke and Masters also up by about a point each.

Cook Sneddon and Fox all dropped!

A strong top two is very important under the current PPL system.

wasnt your top 2 that won you the league as they maintained their average not increased it.

Sedgeman and Worrall going up by about 6 in total and then the improvemant from Fricke won you the league

wasnt your top 2 that won you the league as they maintained their average not increased it.

Sedgeman and Worrall going up by about 6 in total and then the improvemant from Fricke won you the league

Yes the big improvers make a hell of a difference but a very strong duo make a huge difference at the end of matches where big heat wins in 13 & 15 are so important, not to mention the impact with TRs.

I never said the top 2 solely put us on top of the table.

But look at the 5-1s that Cookie & Sam have picked up.

But all 7 riders are What have got us to where we are.