British Speedway Forum

I am pretty sure jesus was born in someone's imagination.

I'm sure Kevin will ask nico what flag he wants

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

Jesus was born in a stable, but he wasn't a donkey! Nicolas Covatti is an Italian. If you're going to snipe at someone, get it right or you end up looking like a right twit.

You are the twit, my forum friend.

Nicolas Covatti is Argentine born and bred. He speaks Spanish as his first language. He has an Italian passport by some peculiar device used by many other sportsmen (mainly footballers)to avoid visa requirements. For some reason, Argentinians seem able to acquire EU passports very easily.

Facundo Albin, who raced for Sheffield in 2013 had never been out of Argentina in his life until he arrived in the UK to race -- with a Spanish passport! Both Emiliano Sanchez and Carlos Villar raced in the UK on EU passports, too.

• Like 2

I think I had better wave a white flag and say sorry for my post. I certainly didn't mean to cause offence to anyone and especially not to Presenter. If I was really against the promotion I wouldn't bother to part with my entrance money.

You are the twit, my forum friend.

Nicolas Covatti is Argentine born and bred. He speaks Spanish as his first language. He has an Italian passport by some peculiar device used by many other sportsmen (mainly footballers)to avoid visa requirements. For some reason, Argentinians seem able to acquire EU passports very easily.

Facundo Albin, who raced for Sheffield in 2013 had never been out of Argentina in his life until he arrived in the UK to race -- with a Spanish passport! Both Emiliano Sanchez and Carlos Villar raced in the UK on EU passports, too.

convenience

just as I thought! wink

Maybe he found there were no non-Friday PL slots available for him so had no option?

The more i look at our team the more worried i am.

Out have gone Worrall, Risager and Ellis

In are King, Covatti and Nielsen.

Personally that makes us look weaker in my eyes.

we have lost 2 heat leaders and a reserve

we have got 1 heat leader and 2 reserves

massive pressure on Gino and Cam

The more i look at our team the more worried i am.

Out have gone Worrall, Risager and Ellis

In are King, Covatti and Nielsen.

Personally that makes us look weaker in my eyes.

we have lost 2 heat leaders and a reserve

we have got 1 heat leader and 2 reserves

massive pressure on Gino and Cam

Why don't you try worrying less and live some more? Why put added pressure on those two before they've even arrived back in the country? Worrying about things won't make them any better, it's a good job you're not the team manager, you'd be rubbish at the pre meeting team talk!! Over and out! PS are you and old baldy related by any chance?

Edited by Roland

Old? And I'm certainly not worried about our team, I'm pretty positive it will make the top 10

I guess being called old is better than a teenage girl though.

You don't have to worry gavan, just chill and enjoy the ride

Edited by baldyman

Cannot believe Adam Ellis has had to drop down again to NL he is too talented for that, and again another foreigner takes a place of a english man and we wonder why the sport is on its Arse.