British Speedway Forum

I meant Elite League big names to have got them..............surely if Batch had his visa it would have been confirmed by the BSPA as they confirmed Doyle had his..............

RP

I meant Elite League big names to have got them..............surely if Batch had his visa it would have been confirmed by the BSPA as they confirmed Doyle had his..............

RP

No - Leicester confirmed it and it fed onto the BSPA website - not quite the same as what you said.

Also - have a read of this http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2371.1

Edited by Steve0

No - Leicester confirmed it and it fed onto the BSPA website - not quite the same as what you said.

Also - have a read of this http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2371.1

It was confirmed on the BSPA website too not wishing to be pedantic.............Also I don't have time to go looking at other local press and team sites all day................I do have a life you know..............and it does not revolve around BSF...............

RP

• Like 1

It was confirmed on the BSPA website too not wishing to be pedantic.............Also I don't have time to go looking at other local press and team sites all day................I do have a life you know..............and it does not revolve around BSF...............

RP

You'l be suprised there are some that do though, every little snippet and every little piece of imformation every little site they scan... Now i wonder who im thinking of... :o

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Now i wonder who im thinking of... :o

Best of luck in your quest Starman... :D

• Like 1

Best of luck in your quest Starman... :D

Don't look at me mate, ive got no interest in looking at every snippet and site going.

RP

You didn't want to be pedantic but were. I even provided a link for you to confirm that you were incorrect in what you had written. No thank you or apology I notice but some reference to having a life - was that an attempt at sarcasm - which you said gets you nowhere?? Edited by Steve0

Why should I apologise for something I read somewhere other than the Leicester website.................and I read the Swindon Link............that was only posted today...................so how was I supposed to know..........I don't go checking other teams websites all the time..............

And no I was not being sarcastic I was stating fact............I tell it as it is and if people don't like it its not my problem.................

RP

Don't look at me mate, ive got no interest in looking at every snippet and site going.

Yes of course you havn't!!!

Yes of course you havn't!!!

Your right i don't, i really cannot be bothered.

But yet your quite happy to say that I only go on Poole threads and none of my own club Ipswich's when I pointed out the different threads ive been on you went quiet.

So to say you don't look at every snippet and site is total crap because you hunted threads on here to see if I posted

But yet your quite happy to say that I only go on Poole threads and none of my own club Ipswich's when I pointed out the different threads ive been on you went quiet.

So to say you don't look at every snippet and site is total crap because you hunted threads on here to see if I posted

I think what he means is look on every twitter facebook or speedway site. That is something that doesn't interest me but there are a few that do !! I go on here and our site, and the RP site. I hardly ever look at the ATR site.

Edited by Starman2006

I think what he means is look on every twitter facebook or speedway site. That is something that doesn't interest me but there are a few that do !! I go on here and our site, and the RP site. I hardly ever look at the ATR site.

I had you down as a dead cert to read the Daily Echo too! :rolleyes:

No as there is nothing to worry about! The Echo have a nice free slot on Monday 😉

Did the Echo bring you any team news in that slot?

@Paul_Burbidge: Still nothing from Poole regarding their last two riders. Wonder if they're haggling for more money after being kept waiting? #speedway

Edited by mdmc82

you know its josh, don't you. and a babe from matts holidays. soon to be revealed. oh, sorry peeps. thought this was the somerset site. soz.