British Speedway Forum

What a stupid comment of course other supporters of other teams are interested its a sport a bit of a joke of one I must admit but its what it is.

Also what are all these bloody full stops in your replies?

Not really..............just commenting that people seem more interested in what we are doing as opposed to their own teams..............of course I have been following what others do but rarely comment..................

Oh and its the way I have always written on forums.............each to their own.............

RP

Not really..............just commenting that people seem more interested in what we are doing as opposed to their own teams..............of course I have been following what others do but rarely comment..................

Oh and its the way I have always written on forums.............each to their own.............

RP

Perhaps fans are interested as it's only Poole left to name their side. The options available making it interesting in which way they go.

• Like 2

Fans are interested in the signings for every team, including Poole. Apart from wanting to know out of general interest, it is only by knowing who is riding for whom that a realistic assessment of your own teams prospects can be made.

It just so happens that this year Poole are going to be the last to declare their team and that has probably generated more interest from other fans.

• Like 4

If Poole dont manage to fill the 2 places will they be able to run with R/R and Guests in the short term. I mean its not been their fault they couldnt put a team together as they were waiting on the result on Darcy Ward, so hardly fair they should be expected to complete their line-up in such a short space of time. I am sure there will be plenty of riders available early doors to Guest.

Red Panda........ Oh and its the way I have always written on forums.............each to their own.............

Hasn't it worn off the key yet? My E T and A have disappeared, with D on its way out too. :lol:

Hasn't it worn off the key yet? My E T and A have disappeared, with D on its way out too. :lol:

Must have been going on too many DATE sites.

I find it quite amusing that other fans are more interested in what Poole are doing rather than looking at what their own team are doing...........

We know what all other teams are doing. There's only one bunch of dozy sods still to name a team, so it's obvious that people are going to be interested in the only team who haven't been able to get a team together thus far

The error I made with an earlier post was thinking that MF was back from hols at the weekend, whereas he then told me he was away until Tuesday ie today.

How good of Fat Maud to phone you up from his holidays to say "you're making yourself look a bit of a pillock on the forum by saying I'm back from hols this weekend, when I'm actually away until Tuesday".

• Like 4

I was actually trying to meet up with him to pay him some money but he said 'no sweat' and to wait til P&P day. hey ho!!

Texting is such a wonderful thing!! :D

Edited by Skidder1

If Poole dont manage to fill the 2 places will they be able to run with R/R and Guests in the short term. I mean its not been their fault they couldnt put a team together as they were waiting on the result on Darcy Ward, so hardly fair they should be expected to complete their line-up in such a short space of time. I am sure there will be plenty of riders available early doors to Guest.

Poole have their final 2 riders signed and sealed. fingers crossed it will be tomorrow when the news breaks.

Magic & Gomolski look likely to be the last 2 riders, so why is it only the Poole fans that think they know the team ?

Maybe its because they feel special.

Edited by Game On

Poole fans getting all daft again! One side is left to name its team so of course fans of other clubs are interested! Tell you what it's bout time Poole had their own forum if they hate other fans commenting. Same old crap again

Have Tungate and Manzares got their Visas yet Gavan not seen you ask the question on the Ipswich site. You seem to be more interested in Poole final riders and you call yourself a Ipswich fan did i say the wrong team

• Like 4

Poole fans getting all daft again! One side is left to name its team so of course fans of other clubs are interested! Tell you what it's bout time Poole had their own forum if they hate other fans commenting. Same old crap again

And guess who'd be on it. :wink:

• Like 4

Have Tungate and Manzares got their Visas yet Gavan not seen you ask the question on the Ipswich site. You seem to be more interested in Poole final riders and you call yourself a Ipswich fan did i say the wrong team

lol spot the pillock comp and you win!

Commented many times on the Ipswich thread and thanks very much they have had their visas sorted ages ago so my team is sorted and fine but thanks again for your consideration.

• Like 1