British Speedway Forum

lol spot the pillock comp and you win!

Commented many times on the Ipswich thread and thanks very much they have had their visas sorted ages ago so my team is sorted and fine but thanks again for your consideration.

Not on the Ipswich 2015 thread you havn't this side of christmas... Still as you have this affiliation with poole we look forward to your continued support at Wimborne rd next season... :o

• Like 1

Not on the Ipswich 2015 thread you havn't this side of christmas... Still as you have this affiliation with poole we look forward to your continued support at Wimborne rd next season... :o

Using that measure, Skidder must be a season ticket holder at Brandon!

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 4

Using that measure, Skidder must be a season ticket holder at Brandon!

But to be fair, at least skidder has put more posts on this thread in the last month than Gavan has put on the Ippo thread in the last 5. That includes the last 3 where nothing has gone on.. Funny, he was telling us he's an ippo fan, perhaps he's got confused ,.com...

Edited by Starman2006

Sat at the back of the stand. False 'tache, eyebrows, dark glasses but the blonde syrup is a dead giveaway. :D

• Like 3

I find it quite amusing that other fans are more interested in what Poole are doing rather than looking at what their own team are doing...........

Scared we are building another title winning side??????????? Or looking at where their team could have been put together better................

RP

Other teams are doing nothing...as they have sides announced...Poole hasn't...which makes this thread interesting....touchy much?

• Like 3

Sat at the back of the stand. False 'tache, eyebrows, dark glasses but the blonde syrup is a dead giveaway. :D

Welcome back Steve Shovlar...

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 3

Why are the likes of Skidder surprised there is interest in this thread?...Poole create a lot of publicity not to mention a certain group of there fans and insiders on here that lets face it stir things up with a touch of smugness...the club deserve to show a hint of that has they have probably earned that right but unsure if supporters are really allowed that..but hey ho...if no-one else from other clubs showed interest and kept the pages of this thread down they would soon start wondering why?....i mean you may become just another fairly uninteresting thread like Belle Vues and Lakeside.... :wink: :nono: :t: ..so basically the touchy one get your heads from out of your backsides and get the **** over yourselves and be thankful others ARE interested in what goes on whether that is out of pure fascination or just hoping things go wrong....happy season.

Welcome back Steve Shovlar...

Oddly thinking the same just then.... :D

• Like 3

matt fords new signing at poole is jem clark-son. he can commit to a full season as he aint doing nothing and he says it will be good to get back in the real world..

COmMEnTS made by myself are that , not accusations..lol.

Edited by jenga

Other teams are doing nothing...as they have sides announced...Poole hasn't...which makes this thread interesting....touchy much?

Not touchy at all.............just thinking that some of the people who post on this thread that are not Poole fans don't post the same sort of thing on other teams threads....................for the record Skidder1 does know what he is talking about despite some peoples thoughts to the contrary................

RP

• Like 5

Not touchy at all.............just thinking that some of the people who post on this thread that are not Poole fans don't post the same sort of thing on other teams threads....................for the record Skidder1 does know what he is talking about despite some peoples thoughts to the contrary................

RP

Because Poole are the last team to complete I would think a lot of people would be interested in who is going to be picked as the final two riders as there is nothing else to talk about at the moment as everyone else is complete, in all sports people talk and show interest in there opposition its normal its only some Speedway people think its unusual which just says everything.

For the record I couldn't give a flying fig who Skidder1 is or isn't.

• Like 3

Because Poole are the last team to complete I would think a lot of people would be interested in who is going to be picked as the final two riders as there is nothing else to talk about at the moment as everyone else is complete, in all sports people talk and show interest in there opposition its normal its only some Speedway people think its unusual which just says everything.

I would think the feeling is mutual - whoever you are or not :unsure:

• Like 1

Thank goodness for that!!! :D

RP

Thanks RP - no worries! :D

• Like 2

All gone a bit stale on the South Coast. Matt had better wait until Bournemouth score another 5 before he announces Screeny & Stonehewer! :lol:

• Like 1

All gone a bit stale on the South Coast. Matt had better wait until Bournemouth score another 5 before he announces Screeny & Stonehewer! :lol:

Cafe stocking up on pies, Tatum Chippy taking on extra staff are a dead giveaway.

• Like 1

nothin about new signings in mondays echo.....or tuesday .. maybe weds.....thurs....fri etc

perhaps it will be in the 1st program...maybe matt just likes to read whats on this site

its good for publicity...everyone talking about it and knowing nothing