British Speedway Forum

1b0d2bd455ccd0bdaf7e695478c208e6.jpg?stm

Gavan doesn't like Matt Ford.

Gavan doesn't like Neil Middleditch .

Gavan doesn't like starman plus " 1 or 2 others" on here and feels free to personally insult them when he feels the need....particularly starman on a regular basis.

Gavan takes hypocrisy to another level with the last line in his post above. ( " i will discuss actually debate rather than just pathetically insult people") :rolleyes:

Gavan is under the impression that his opinion on Poole matters is so important he has to share it with us every day - Even if he does sound like a broken record! :D

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

j

Gavan is under the impression that his opinion on Poole matters is so important he has to share it with us every day - Even if he does sound like a broken record! :D

Maybe you haven't quite grasped the point of a discussion forum.

There is no rule preventing people from posting everyday as long as they comply with the other forum rules.

• Like 2

Maybe you haven't quite grasped the point of a discussion forum.

There is no rule preventing people from posting everyday as long as they comply with the other forum rules.

Tell that to gavan who tends to break them most days with personal insults resulting in any decent comment being lost or taken seriously.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

Tell that to gavan who tends to break them most days with personal insults.

One day he'l push it to far, and will get a lengthy ban,, or a permanant one,,, hopefully. The forum can do without his sort. And just as we speak, he's joined the poole thread, its like a little bells just rung...

Edited by Starman2006

Do I? I call Starman a moron from time to time yet he insults everyone check out the Jerran Hart thread! I will continue to give my opinion on all matters thanks . I have no issue with people disagreeing as the majority of poole fans do it the right way. Stick up for Starman if you like but it shows you up for the sort of person you are.

Do I? I call Starman a moron from time to time yet he insults everyone check out the Jerran Hart thread! I will continue to give my opinion on all matters thanks . I have no issue with people disagreeing as the majority of poole fans do it the right way. Stick up for Starman if you like but it shows you up for the sort of person you are.

The sort of person is he's telling the truth. As i said.

One day he'l push it to far, and will get a lengthy ban,, or a permanant one,,, hopefully. The forum can do without his sort. And just as we speak, he's joined the poole thread, its like a little bells just rung...

lol you sad sad man. How many insults have you thrown on the Jerran Hart thread? Such a hypocrite! Your are the forums prat mate read what everyone writes about you including your own fans.

The sort of person is he's telling the truth. As i said.

in English please

I'll always stick up for free speech gavan, but not the level you take it too and the above cheap-throwaway remark perfectly shows you for what you are.

And if starman is doing as you say, then he needs to stop, reflect and change his approach to posting. (God knows if I can do that, then anyone can!)

Two wrongs don't make a right guys.

Edited by Poole Quay 7

lol you sad sad man. How many insults have you thrown on the Jerran Hart thread? Such a hypocrite! Your are the forums prat mate read what everyone writes about you including your own fans.

If people cannot give a straight answer to a straight question then they deserve the flack. quite simple really But then, somebody like you don't see can't see or don't want to see. Theres an ipswich thread, bugger orf there. leave our poole thread to the poole fans..

Edited by Starman2006

What level? It just so happens that the forum idiot supports your club! No I will not like your management I'm entitled to that opinion. Instead of sticking up for Starman go read the Jerran Hart thread to see how the whole forum feels about him then tell him what an embarrassment to your club he is. Most non poole fans and now even poole fans are sick of the way he is on here

If people cannot give a straight answer to a straight question then they deserve the flack. quite simple really But then, somebody like you don't see can't see or don't want to see. Theres an ipswich thread, bugger orf there. leave our poole thread to the poole fans..

ah put your dummy back in its a forum you plank I can go on any thread I want which is what you do. Go read the Jerran Hart thread you are still being ridiculed and no not by me by EVERYONE

What level? It just so happens that the forum idiot supports your club! No I will not like your management I'm entitled to that opinion. Instead of sticking up for Starman go read the Jerran Hart thread to see how the whole forum feels about him then tell him what an embarrassment to your club he is. Most non poole fans and now even poole fans are sick of the way he is on here

Thats youir opinion, as i said theres an Ipswich thread..

Now now Starman, Gavan and you may be at the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to Poole speedway, but both of you are entitled to your views..

I enjoy your posts Starman and although Gavan may have a dig at Poole both he and you are entitled to say what you like (within reason)...and hopefully it will continue to be amusing banter..

One or two other Poole do come across as 'a bit precious' though..

Anyway, we all know Poole will probably win the ELPO's due to the dubious machinations of your promoter (obviously not your manager though) !

So let's all just go and enjoy the racing.. :t:

• Like 3

ah put your dummy back in its a forum you plank I can go on any thread I want which is what you do. Go read the Jerran Hart thread you are still being ridiculed and no not by me by EVERYONE

You really do have a problem, don't you..

It is a public forum mate, and some of us like to read and contribute to the Poole thread, even though we are not strictly Poole fans..

• Like 6

Which team starman supports is irrelevant.

And now you confirm how ridiculous this argument is by making yet another post full of insults and at the same time criticising starman for doing the same!

I enjoy reading Poole news and banter on here from all the different posters and try to input some interesting topics within the Poole thread until you come along with the usual flaming rhetoric and matters generally take a turn for the worse.

Stick to friendly banter gavan and I would try to take you and what you are trying to get across a bit more seriously.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3