British Speedway Forum

Magic has so much natural talent on a speedway bike he doesn't need to be overly aggressive.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

And that in a nut shell is what Starman does best, completely ingore what's posted and comes up with complete nonsense in a reply he somehow (in his very strange and childish mind) feels is replying to what's been asked or debated. Give up mate, most of us have as it's a lost cause. Shame really, but their's nothing stranger than folk :D

I agree with that 100% - but did it have to be? Where is the evidence which proves that Milik was asked to return but was 'too expensive' as has been suggested on here. As I've stated previouisly, I personally believe his non-return it was linked to Darcy's possible (at the time) let off and/or return mid-season which may still happen of course. Milik showed huge potential last year and to be binned off is quite incredible.

Of course there may well be a perfectly understandable reason why he hasn't returned, but nobody at the club has even bothered to mention his name let alone hint at why he isn't back. It's a shame.

Another rider I'd love to see back at Pole is Little Leon (as I call him). Another quiet unassuming lad who goes about his business in a very professional manner...but alas that may never happen as he's openly stated that the UK is a no go with his other commitments.

Very good post

Magic has so much natural talent on a speedway bike he doesn't need to be overly aggressive.

How can anyone have a bad word to say about Magic, he has such Class!!

• Like 3

Needs to show a bit more controlled aggresion in his racing though

Not really, Davey will score you points wherever you go, and Dak was very impressive in practice last week..

wow very strange opinions from yourself.

Magic has proved me wrong which i held my hands up to. Cant see in anyway shape or form that he needs to control any aggression. Looks smooth stylish and in control of his machine. Ward i would say needs to learn to control aggression sometimes.

And Watt , though good at home, will not score points wherever he goes especially if its a wet track

Magic has proved me wrong which i held my hands up to. Cant see in anyway shape or form that he needs to control any aggression. Looks smooth stylish and in control of his machine. Ward i would say needs to learn to control aggression sometimes.

And Watt , though good at home, will not score points wherever he goes especially if its a wet track

I believe the only reason we have Watt back is because he is a asset and is a cheaper alternative to Pawlicki or Milik, much rather have either of those, he is about as exciting as watching paint dry, if he gates he may win but if he doesn't rarely battles and gives up apart from possibly at Lakeside where he seems to generally pull out all the stops, not even sure he will be good at home.

I believe the only reason we have Watt back is because he is a asset and is a cheaper alternative to Pawlicki or Milik, much rather have either of those, he is about as exciting as watching paint dry, if he gates he may win but if he doesn't rarely battles and gives up apart from possibly at Lakeside where he seems to generally pull out all the stops, not even sure he will be good at home.

I think he will do well at home but often the dummy comes out away from home.

North is a good rider but i just cant stand the bloke bit of an ego and not exactly the cleanest of riders. Will do a good job i think.

No, he needs to SHOW, a little more controlled aggression. Sometimes he's far to soft.

Edited by Starman2006

No, he needs to SHOW, a little more controlled aggression. Sometimes he's far to soft.

Can't help but feel, it's you, talking out, of where the sun don't shine. You obviously oblivious to his talent...

Two meetings spring to mine, the first one Kings Lynn Vs Swindon, here he was desperate to put on a good show against his former club, and was probably too keen to impress. In the wrong places most of the time he had 3 bad crashes. All un-Janowski like..... Probably caused by being too aggressive.......

The second meeting that springs to mind was Lynn Vs Poole. Here he was superb. Cool, Calculated, a real match winner. Riding Ht 15 with Niels they went from a 5-1 down to a winning 5-1 against Holder and Watts was shear poetry. Watt was easily dismissed, and Holder had no answer for the cut back and speed, generated down the start straight...

No this man is really special, He even has talent coming from where the sun don't shine.................

• Like 4

Can't help but feel, it's you, talking out, of where the sun don't shine. You obviously oblivious to his talent...

Certainly definately not oblivious to his talent mate. Think i watch him a bit more than you though... ;)

Always said he is class. If Poland has another world champion, then Janowski will be the man.

Always said he is class. If Poland has another world champion, then Janowski will be the man.

What he's doing now is only what i would expect of a rider with his abillity. A lot of magics problems were in his head. Be interesting to see how he handles the OTA on friday, weather premitting...

Edited by Starman2006

Is he riding then? If so I can see the OTA suiting him.

Is he riding then? If so I can see the OTA suiting him.

Magic can turn his hand to any shape track, as i said, a lot of his problems were in his head.

Magic can turn his hand to any shape track, as i said, a lot of his problems were in his head.

The two of you have a lot in common then .. ;)

• Like 9