British Speedway Forum

Better news for Poole and Chris Holder. NO break in the wrist just a dislocation and a bent wrist plate from the previous injury.

Doctors are well pleased with it and he should only be out for a couple of weeks!! :t::t::t:

Good news for Chris,

just needs to get to his workshop, get out the blowtorch and straighten the plate out :wink:

• Like 2

What a post of poor taste when Adam has been so unlucky with injuries that nearly cost him his life!!!!!!!

No sorry but it is your interpretation of the post that is in poor taste.There was no mallice intended at all.All i was stateing is that they are both prone to injuries as you have stated(re Adam) yourself in your own post.I realy hope that both Holder and Roynon have an injury free season(as i do all riders) they are both due one.

• Like 1

No sorry but it is your interpretation of the post that is in poor taste.There was no mallice intended at all.All i was stateing is that they are both prone to injuries as you have stated(re Adam) yourself in your own post.I realy hope that both Holder and Roynon have an injury free season(as i do all riders) they are both due one.

I knew what you meant and so did others you don't have to explain

• Like 1

I knew what you meant and so did others you don't have to explain

Thank you Oliver the written word can be taken in many ways.

My sincere apologies for my post.

• Like 1

So Darcy's hearing put back again by the FIM!!

Have any reasons been given for all these adjournments. Surely he's entitled to know why?

Now that Darcys hearing has gone back again Ford must do the right and sensible thing by naming a team without him

Now that Darcys hearing has gone back again Ford must do the right and sensible thing by naming a team without him

Any particular reason why?

Its deferred to 30th January - still time for promoters to wait, but will they?? Not just Poole either...........!!

That is the question will they wait? cant see it being the 30th with the current track record!

Leicester, Wolves and Swindon could still all be affected depending on Ward's availability or not!!