British Speedway Forum

I know he received a worldwide ban for being over the limit. The fact that I wasn't there doesn't change that - so don't say people know nothing :rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be at a meeting supporting your team.

• Like 5

Here we go again............raking up past history that is totally irrelevant to the current topic...........

If Darcy wants to comment on the Hancock/Pedersen incident he is quite entitled to do so.............if he is banging on about rider safety then may be he has learnt his lesson...........either way like every other time anything about Darcy comes up......unless you were with him when any incident happened then you know nothing................

RP

Actually we know everything.

Once again your blinkers are on.

So every time Darcy is mentioned you are just going to bring up old news about his past. He has served his ban.

Doesn't stop you, Greg Hancock and others bringing up old news about Nicki Pedersen and justifying it for violence does it?

Shouldn't you be at a meeting supporting your team.

How do you know I'm not - this is the 21st century and there is 3G and 4G!

As it happens I have been once last year and once this year (after being a regular since 1990) and I don't miss it. Although what that has to do with the current conversation is irrelevant! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Actually we know everything.

Once again your blinkers are on.

Doesn't stop you, Greg Hancock and others bringing up old news about Nicki Pedersen and justifying it for violence does it?

Go Herbie teach the dirty little Danish scumbag a lesson, going to be fun in Cardiff now.

How do you know I'm not - this is the 21st century and there is 3G and 4G!

As it happens I have been once last year and once this year (after being a regular since 1990) and I don't miss it. Although what that has to do with the current conversation is irrelevant! :rolleyes:

Part timer......................

RP

Part timer......................

RP

No timer now actually!

What does that tell you about the sport having hardly missed a meeting from 1990 until the FTRs were introduced - the final straw for me!

Here we go again............raking up past history that is totally irrelevant to the current topic...........

If Darcy wants to comment on the Hancock/Pedersen incident he is quite entitled to do so.............if he is banging on about rider safety then may be he has learnt his lesson...........either way like every other time anything about Darcy comes up......unless you were with him when any incident happened then you know nothing................

RP

So to confirm,

• "If Darcy wants to comment on the Hancock/Pedersen incident he is quite entitled to do so...."
  • "unless you were with him when any incident happened then you know nothing..."

BANG!!!!!!

That loud bang then, it was my irony-meter exploding. As surely if Darcy was not there he should keep his nose out.

No timer now actually!

What does that tell you about the sport having hardly missed a meeting from 1990 until the FTRs were introduced - the final straw for me!

Just as well you stopped going Steve0 otherwise tonight's average reducing performance would have been the final straw anyway!!!! :D

• Like 2

Just as well you stopped going Steve0 otherwise tonight's average reducing performance would have been the final straw anyway!!!! :D

Spot on :t: It would have been!

• Like 1

So to confirm,

• "If Darcy wants to comment on the Hancock/Pedersen incident he is quite entitled to do so...."
  • "unless you were with him when any incident happened then you know nothing..."

BANG!!!!!!

That loud bang then, it was my irony-meter exploding. As surely if Darcy was not there he should keep his nose out.

I thought he was there, with his Monster teammates!!! Flew over with Noddy and flew back to be at Poole last night! :wink:

Why do we know nothing? There are facts in the public domain. Fact that he had smoked pot then fled the police. Fact that he was over the UK drink drive limit - let alone the speedway limit- when tested before the Latvian gp. Fact that he lied about how much he had drunk.

It there fore seems inappropriate to be calling pedersen a prat on twitter. Or telling Nicki he is not "top dog" - how many world titles has Nicki won and how many has Darcy?

Red Panda likes to tell us we don't know nothing but we do because the FACTS are in the public domain. Red Panda is probably the most blinkered fan when it comes to anything Poole.

We all know the facts, it's just the odd few choose to ignore that and defend blindly. Sad really.

245 pages in this thread and at least 100 of those pages are the same posters repeating themselves over and over again about Ward. They just don't know what to say and contribute to the forum apart from hating on the same rider day in day out repeating themselves about something what happened many many many months ago.

I know you personally and I know that you are a real Speedway fan like myself who enjoys the sport.

And at least 100 pages of the same few defending the actions of a guilty party over and over and over again, equally as boring.

• Like 1

People that make zero effort to attend meetings shouldnt be allowed to make a negative comment about that particular track or side they may have once supported...it's like the elections of you cant be arsed to vote you lose your right to moan!

• Like 3

People that make zero effort to attend meetings shouldnt be allowed to make a negative comment about that particular track or side they may have once supported...it's like the elections of you cant be arsed to vote you lose your right to moan!

Maybe you should ask yourself why the said people do not attend anymore??

As for your election analogy - really??

I think you are missing the point!

• Like 1