British Speedway Forum

The Poole Team 2015!

Ward will be banned

Janowski will have his mind on the GPs

Shamek cant commit to a full season

Milik now has to higher average

Josh could potentially get a team place

Newman is a dead cert

Based on the points limit being cripplingly low, I think this might be the 2015 team:

1) Kasperzak (Could spin as world number 2 / plus we own him - could also potentially be Holder)

2) Kennett (Matt clearly likes him as he has rode the last 2/3 meetings of the season / low average too at about 5.30?)

3) Bridger (Exciting prospect and looked to be finding a bit of form. questions over attitude / retirement. Josh could potentially also slot in here)

4) Newman (Nailed on, dont think anybody could doubt this choice)

5) Watt (May not be a popular choice, but a solid second heat leader and at the right average of 6.50. Loves Poole, lives in Poole and we own him)

6) Ja Holder (Jack Holder has huge potential, but may only ride if brother Chris does. Alternatives include Charles Wright and Max Fricke)

7) Br Kurtz (Is now living locally - Matt defo likes this kid!)

My team selection is based on who has potential, who is at the right average and who is financially viable. Everything a promoter must take into consideration. We could all think of a better dream team - but sometimes its just not realistic.

Up the pirates!

Shows how much you know about the sport if you think Poole can track the 2 reserves you mention!

• Like 1

The Poole Team 2015!

Ward will be banned

Janowski will have his mind on the GPs

Shamek cant commit to a full season

Milik now has to higher average

Josh could potentially get a team place

Newman is a dead cert

Based on the points limit being cripplingly low, I think this might be the 2015 team:

1) Kasperzak (Could spin as world number 2 / plus we own him - could also potentially be Holder)

2) Kennett (Matt clearly likes him as he has rode the last 2/3 meetings of the season / low average too at about 5.30?)

3) Bridger (Exciting prospect and looked to be finding a bit of form. questions over attitude / retirement. Josh could potentially also slot in here)

4) Newman (Nailed on, dont think anybody could doubt this choice)

5) Watt (May not be a popular choice, but a solid second heat leader and at the right average of 6.50. Loves Poole, lives in Poole and we own him)

6) Ja Holder (Jack Holder has huge potential, but may only ride if brother Chris does. Alternatives include Charles Wright and Max Fricke)

7) Br Kurtz (Is now living locally - Matt defo likes this kid!)

My team selection is based on who has potential, who is at the right average and who is financially viable. Everything a promoter must take into consideration. We could all think of a better dream team - but sometimes its just not realistic.

Up the pirates!

Got no chance of having 3 of those you list at reserve & only Charles Wright a possibility.

Shows how much you know about the sport if you think Poole can track the 2 reserves you mention!

So instead of your usual smug put down , why don't you explain to him why, he might be new to the sport?
  • Like 6

There's a middle order foreign rider from another EL club who is pretty much a shoe-in for Poole, I've heard. Think America.

Edited by TitusTokio

Sorry forgot people arnt allowed opinions! :rofl:

How do you know what the rules will be next year ...

So instead of your usual smug put down , why don't you explain to him why, he might be new to the sport?

Clearly not a newbie. One little hover over his name tells you that.

• Like 1

Any news of which young British rider Poole will be buying as an asset to take the draft slot next year ? Not many options available, but it is an avenue i expect Mr Ford may take after the problems they encountered at reserve this year...

Any news of which young British rider Poole will be buying as an asset to take the draft slot next year ? Not many options available, but it is an avenue i expect Mr Ford may take after the problems they encountered at reserve this year...

I think the guys name is Cook :rofl:

• Like 1

There's a middle order foreign rider from another EL club who is pretty much a shoe-in for Poole, I've heard. Think America.

Can only be Wells or Fisher

Can only be Wells or Fisher

Wells will be back with Wolves id imagine, so looks like Fisher.

gavan lurks around on all forum posts about poole it is really spooky considering he is supposed to be an ipswich supporter

and you follow me about quoting my name in EVERY post you write.

what a pathetic creature you are