British Speedway Forum

Some of the comments aimed at Doyle on here are between hillereous and pathetic.

A new word for the new year!

Surely Rossiter and Pratt have enough contacts to come up with a decent Robins team?

Edited by Midland Red

Unfortunately neither Janowski or Meidzinski will join the robins this year. Magic is either riding for Poole or giving the elite league a miss this year. As with GPs he is not that keen to over commit. Meidzinski is considering Leicester apparently and won't ride for Rosco after Rosco was critical of his move to Poole.

Originally Doyle was annoyed that he didnt get a team place when he was traded with Magic. Ended up at Brummies (the best team in the land) and felt he was always a fall back to Andersen, Batch and Killer. Of course good money helps when now at Leicester.

Unfortunately neither Janowski or Meidzinski will join the robins this year. Magic is either riding for Poole or giving the elite league a miss this year. As with GPs he is not that keen to over commit. Meidzinski is considering Leicester apparently and won't ride for Rosco after Rosco was critical of his move to Poole.

Originally Doyle was annoyed that he didnt get a team place when he was traded with Magic. Ended up at Brummies (the best team in the land) and felt he was always a fall back to Andersen, Batch and Killer. Of course good money helps when now at Leicester.

For crying out loud do these riders winge when left out of Polish & Swedish teams.

• Like 1

For crying out loud do these riders winge when left out of Polish & Swedish teams.

I suspect they do, whinging is not confined to the UK. Doyle's attitude to Swindon is understandable having had a great year, then signed but not used.

I honestly believe the some point in Wards career he will ride for Swindon. Are there any others on here of the same opinion.

I honestly believe the some point in Wards career he will ride for Swindon. Are there any others on here of the same opinion.

If he wants to ride for the best team in the country, yes

• Like 1

If he wants to ride for the best team in the country, yes

I believe it would do him good to get away from Poole and Middleditch.

• Like 4

Who cares really as I couldn't give a jot & Darcy will ride for Poole if cleared.

The race for the runners up spot is on.

That's why he rides for Poole ;)

Actually - he doesn't ride for anyone as he is banned worldwide pending his hearing!

• Like 1

Think it would do everyone a favour if Darcy is allowed to ride that he joins Swindon or somewhere other than Poole.

See if another promotion will give him everything they do at Poole and make him realise that being at a track that has stood by him so much is very lucky and may make him act accordingly.

If Swindon fail in the bid to get a top rider signed up is it wise that teams sign five point riders first and then hope everything else falls into place.

Think it would do everyone a favour if Darcy is allowed to ride that he joins Swindon or somewhere other than Poole.

See if another promotion will give him everything they do at Poole and make him realise that being at a track that has stood by him so much is very lucky and may make him act accordingly.

If Swindon fail in the bid to get a top rider signed up is it wise that teams sign five point riders first and then hope everything else falls into place.

A five point rider would be the worst but one rider in the EL last year. So that's possibly not the best team building strategy option.

A new word for the new year!

Surely Rossiter and Pratt have enough contacts to come up with a decent Robins team?

Didnt he used to play in goal for Spurs?.....

A five point rider would be the worst but one rider in the EL last year. So that's possibly not the best team building strategy option.

I think INGONITOs point was if you were struggling to sign riders, why sign Howarth early on as there are a glut of 6 pointers so you could have got closer to the limit and got a better rider in his place.