British Speedway Forum

Obviously the reigning, defending, Back to back Elite League champions. :t:

Can I ask where you live?

Fantasy island I think or dreamland

A glory hunter, so not a real fan.. :t:

• Like 1

slightly delayed start for dw at swindon then

VISA has to be applied for once ban is up so article says middle of July he should be able to ride for whatever team he signs for

I am a Spurs fan.....therefore I am not a glory hunter :t:

We're not talking about Football mate, when I started to go back to speedway, mid /late 80's Oxford were a top team and only a short trip up the road, which I made most weeks because i enjoyed speedway and went as a neutral, not to glory hunt, Swindon are my team win lose or draw, even when suffering back to back wooden spoons and relegation.... :t:

I am a Spurs fan.....therefore I am not a glory hunter :t:

I doubt you remember who you are, what you are and where you are...

Tell us where do you stand at WR Gater ? :party::rofl::party::nono:

• Like 1

KKS used to threaten to go to all sorts of away matches when he/she suppported Peterborough, but never showed up. Shame cos I so wanted to check out those purple chinos!! :)

No way was crump even one of the top 10 riders in the world in 82.

In 76 he made the podium due to a mauger ef, and in a field missing the reigning champ.

A legend no doubt,and under a gp system he would surely have picked up a top 3 finish in 75.

But ward should certainly achieve more than Phil did imho.

Are you for real Crump was a top BL rider i would say 1974 to 83.’ok after the Ashby injury in 77 he was not as good but was still some rider.He regrouped and even in the Penhall/Carter final he was riding well anough to get a place i think you under rate him.You said you went to Hyde Rd in the Carter era Crump always did well there in the Collins Pomp Crump could beat him no worries and that was an achievement .Also he beat your other underachiever( i rated him )(Carter)regularly beat him at the shay and at the abbey.You know your stuff but Crump snr was not a also ran quality i personally think he was better than Adams in 75/76 he should of won a title,

I note that you couldn't answer a simple question as to where you stand at WR...why ?

I assume it's because we all know that you never leave your bedroom - there's the dreaming of Kenneth to start with and no doubt waiting for Daddy to impart more news :D:o:rofl::mad::drink:

Edited by Yer Ropes

We're not talking about Football mate, when I started to go back to speedway, mid /late 80's Oxford were a top team and only a short trip up the road, which I made most weeks because i enjoyed speedway and went as a neutral, not to glory hunt, Swindon are my team win lose or draw, even when suffering back to back wooden spoons and relegation.... :t:

Spurs and football have nothing in common. You still get a few peeps from Reading, Oxford and Bristol that go to the Abbey.

• Like 1

Silly. Report has been made....Lowering yourself to talk about my parents....Be ashamed of yourself.

Not going to retaliate to your post as I have respect for other members on here.

You've never been to WR have you or Blunsdon come to that.. :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

As long as it made someone laugh.... :party:

Are you for real ?i would think Ward would be thinking get sharp earn money do you think if he rides for Poole next year is his NO 1 priority?.He needs to get back in the GP series and that will be pretty difficult really hard! earning pocket money for Poole in 2016 won't be his priority.

The two most humourless members of the forum, mates too I suspect?

....I would have included Steve0 in that a year or so ago, but he seems to have reached an epiphany :P;)