British Speedway Forum

Good signing by Rosco, and the right thing to do. Blunsdon will be packed, revenue will be excellent,and the Robins will now be serious contenders for the title.

Welcome Darcy, can't wait to see the best rider at the Abbey since Leigh Adams and the fastest since Zagar in his prime.

Agree can't wait ER whatever anyone says the bloke is class and he will put bums on seats welcome DW.

If ward still hasn't got visa yet isn't it a big gamble declaring him in team as they wont be allowed facility for him on Saturday/Monday?

• Like 1

If ward still hasn't got visa yet isn't it a big gamble declaring him in team as they wont be allowed facility for him on Saturday/Monday?

But has the team been re declared, nothing on Green Sheets yet.

Edited by A ORLOV

Agree can't wait ER whatever anyone says the bloke is class and he will put bums on seats welcome DW.

Rosco has always wanted either Chris or Darcy, he's got his wish, for the time being. Once he beds in and gets up to speed you'l love him, but do make the most of it..

Good signing by Rosco, and the right thing to do. Blunsdon will be packed, revenue will be excellent,and the Robins will now be serious contenders for the title.

Welcome Darcy, can't wait to see the best rider at the Abbey since Leigh Adams and the fastest since Zagar in his prime.

you have got to be joking about title contenders Imo I think you are play off contenders at the best
  • Like 2

Got the crystal ball out again Gater?

• Like 1

Rosco has always wanted either Chris or Darcy, he's got his wish, for the time being. Once he beds in and gets up to speed you'l love him, but do make the most of it..

Make the most of it ? He might like the place and decides he wants to stay. Anyway are you visiting on Monday?

Edited by A ORLOV

Swindon's season is over then.

Krcmar will be just as good on the road as Wozniak is for Leicester.....Howarth would have been good in the play-offs around Coventry and Poole.

Oh and Rosco is a hypocrite talking about his plan for Team GB developing riders over the next 5 years and then dumps Howarth the BRITISH UNDER 21 CHAMPION!

Who does this Krcmar ride for abroad ?

Make the most of it ? He might like the place and decides he wants to stay. Anyway are you visiting on Monday?

Not sure yet, if i do come up it will be in Discuise !! :D

Well, even the forum is rocking at the anticipation of the signing of Darcy Ward. Almost 300 people checking in....

Who does this Krcmar ride for abroad ?

Not sure yet, if i do come up it will be in Discuise !! :D

Wearing a Swindon shirt in support of Darcy :lol:

• Like 1

Now now '0'

Not a chance mate. I took a delivery to your place in 0-9 and stayed and watched the final. I was a Swindon fan for a night. Don't push it !! :D

Congratulations to Swindon on the average manipulations as they can now have ward and an other in the team. Hope Batchelor recovers from a nasty crash at the GP to ride again soon. It won't be a surprise to see his average soon move back to 8!!! If the Poole Pirates had pulled this move the forum would be going crazy with cheating allegations however because it's another team namely the Robins I guess it's regarded as ok. Another dark day for the sport.

:D:D dream on

Great point mate that's a definatly possibility if things go a bit t**s up!

IF we make the play-offs a certain PK will be shoe horned in. :P

Swindon's season is over then.

Krcmar will be just as good on the road as Wozniak is for Leicester.....Howarth would have been good in the play-offs around Coventry and Poole.

Oh and Rosco is a hypocrite talking about his plan for Team GB developing riders over the next 5 years and then dumps Howarth the BRITISH UNDER 21 CHAMPION!

please explain to all us Swindon fans how we will reach the play offs without this change... :icon_smile_clown:

It's not a gamble, they can just re declare again and again using AM, PK or even Neil Middleditch if they want and then just get a guest in like they did against us.

Bent as .....

I have no idea. What I do know is....Krcmar will be riding these tracks for the 1st time and he wont be half as good as Howarth....As a fellow poster has posted....Coventry are the real winners

To be fair, im actually very suprised that Rosco has taken the decision to drop Howarth personally.

Edited by Starman2006