British Speedway Forum

If Ward scores ten plus which he will it wont matter.

Once Darcy gets up to speed in he will score 10 plus everytime your at home.

Edited by Starman2006

I haven't followed Swindon too much this season but strength wise I can't see that Swindon are actually strengthened that much......Ward replaces a guest who has often performed quite well hasn't he ...Hans Andersen and the like ?......this Krcmar replaced Howarth and I doubt will score as well as Howarth so I'm not sure the combined scores will improve Swindon much, if at all.

But......the presence of Ward alone will generate extra interest and extra numbers through the gate so it makes sense business wise although I'm sure he'll have to generate extra fans as I'm sure he's not coming cheap

the change had to be made BM.. i know it's harsh on Kyle (i was really pleased when he signed) he's a battler and we will miss his scoring prowess.. especially round the abbey but i reckon the young CZ could be a masterstoke.. time will tell.

Will matter Sidney. Play-off teams have no weak links so you need your 1-7 all guns blazing....You cant afford to carry passengers.

Janowski will score double figures.......Iversen will score double figures........Andersen or Harris will score double figures.

Will all those riders named score double figures? i doubt it one of the reasons i didn't want Hans back he won't certainly away from home.

God - we have to put up with the Poole troll now every 2nd post :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 6

After today's news, hope Sky have noted that the Robins come to Manchester on Aug 17. Likely to be a real biggie for both sides in the run towards the playoffs. Though with Sky's fixture selections you can never be too sure.

• Like 1

Hans has got it back together now I feel.

Hans got back to back double figures away from home for Coventry (BV & Wolves).

Hans is scoring double figures in Poland as well..........Hans also had a great meeting for Dackarna tonight..............

Probably some of them wont score double figures but there is a very high chance that they will especially Janowski and Niels.

He Hans has gone,never be a GP rider again,but i won't forget what a great rider he has been for the club also he has produced great guest booking's for the Robins and he is welcome anytime.
  • Like 1

So the England team manager has dropped an English rider for foriegn riders in the English Elite league, that sums him up.

Rosco should resign as the manager of the national team now as he clearly has no respect for an English riders career.

Edited by robert72
  • Like 3

So the England team manager has dropped an English rider for foriegn riders, that sums him up.

Rosco should resign as the manager of the national team now as he clearly has no respect for an English riders career.

Oh be quiet.

• Like 3

Has Darcy signed for Swindon? Wow, never saw that coming :rofl:

W E N E E D A W A Y W I N S .....

Don't feed the Troll...

• Like 1

So the England team manager has dropped an English rider for foriegn riders in the English Elite league, that sums him up.

I thought Rossiter was employed by the Robins? as an employee his job is to to do the best he can for the club for me i would of done exactly the same. Edited by sidney
  • Like 2

Looks like Coventry fans wanted Zengi and now it's Howarth some are slinging mud :lol:

Bloody hell there's some bull wrote on here, if only poor old adrian had stayed on his bike and not suffered an Injury, we wouldn't have endless streams of keyboard warriors and trolls sticking there hollier than thou two pence worth in, Rosco had a difficult decision to make brought on by the lack of a number one, but I'm sure all these other teams would love us to turn up with a PL rider for every match. :mad:

I thought Rossiter was employed by the Robins? as an employee his job is to to do the best he can for the club for me i would of done exactly the same.

He should now resign as team GB manager as he has gone against what he has banged on about putting British riders first & helping them.

This is where I agree with not giving so many foreign riders work permits, when British riders lose there chance of gaining experience in their own country over foreigners who use British speedway & then clear off when they want too.

If Swindon are really going to push for the Playoffs they really could do with winning at Leicester on Saturday but now its confirmed that Ward will not make his debut until Monday based on last weeks match not sure that will happen