British Speedway Forum

That's why I added," would it happen" We also have to ask the same thing about the new stadium.

Let's play Fantasy Speedway Team for a few months before we start having to play Fantasy Speedway Stadium!

• Like 2

Why would riders sign/be signed if there was nowhere to hold meetings?

• Like 1

If the stadium was to be built, what would the point of it with no team?

• Like 1

I know batch isn't that popular at the moment, bur surely looking at averages he and killer would be the two riders you aim to retain. Add Doyle and Andersen you'd have an excellent top four, with a Summers type rider to round out the five.

The performance from Hans tonight showed how he can raise his game in the play offs.

Must admit Hans has been a pleasure to watch over the last month or so, just a shame he didn't start like he finished the season.

I know batch isn't that popular at the moment, bur surely looking at averages he and killer would be the two riders you aim to retain. Add Doyle and Andersen you'd have an excellent top four, with a Summers type rider to round out the five.

The first name on Rosco's team sheet will always be Nick Morris

Nothing wrong with that in my eyes as Nick hasn't had the luxury of riding as a 2nd string much the last 2 seasons.

That is why I give him the edge over Zengi if it was a straight choice in 2016.

• Like 1

So it should be as well. Robins asset and improving every season. His injuries mid season have meant his average has lowered which is good for us. Morris, Doyley and Killer/Hans as our top 3 next season.

• Like 1

So it should be as well. Robins asset and improving every season. His injuries mid season have meant his average has lowered which is good for us. Morris, Doyley and Killer/Hans as our top 3 next season.

Not sure how keen Rosco will be on having Kildemand again after his latest article.

@AdverSport: PK slams Rosco and Batch after play-off let down: ROBINS rider Peter Kildemand has laid into captain Troy Batc... http://t.co/HZebCZv4zq

I definetely think you will have Doyle back next year. Makes more sense not to race on a Saturday track as well if in the SGP. Think he progressed a lot when with Swindon.

Not sure how keen Rosco will be on having Kildemand again after his latest article.

@AdverSport: PK slams Rosco and Batch after play-off let down: ROBINS rider Peter Kildemand has laid into captain Troy Batc... http://t.co/HZebCZv4zq

I definetely think you will have Doyle back next year. Makes more sense not to race on a Saturday track as well if in the SGP. Think he progressed a lot when with Swindon.

Why? Managers are not immune from criticism. If PK feels the skipper and manager could of, and should of done more then that's his prerogative.

Personally, I think he has hit the nail firmly on the head.

• Like 1

Why? Managers are not immune from criticism. If PK feels the skipper and manager could of, and should of done more then that's his prerogative.

Personally, I think he has hit the nail firmly on the head.

We know how Rosco is with criticism.

Personally whilst I do agree with some of what he says about Batchelor & Rosco, I think Kildemand has to take equal blame. He has spent more time off the bike than on it over both legs.

Nothing wrong with those comments apart from maybe they should have been made privately. I fully agree with what he said and the captain and management should learn that it is small things that can make a big difference. Communication and team spirit is very important and one thing Rosco might have done, if it was not, was arrange a team get together on the monday morning.

• Like 1

Usual Advertiser reporters exaggerating a story to see if they can get a job with a Red top newspaper.

Have you read the quotes, It's pretty damning from PK.

The headline reflects the quotes