British Speedway Forum
Stats

Australian Gp Is Back

Because as someone said above .... Pedersen reacted to criticism from Australian speedway fans on Twitter saying, "I told him to grow up, that's all #crybaby. I also told him he would feel it if I wanted to race him hard."

i copied and pasted that from the aussie herald newpaper in which Masters speaks.... But there is nothing at all out there to verify it, nothing on any twitter feed of nicki pedersen.... Is it ficticious??

Theres none so blind as those who will not see..you say.......but

Having sight but no vision is worse than being blind :)

More from the article quote from Masters story..

The Novocastrian kicked Pedersen, who then appeared to ram a stationary Masters.

No he didnt :)

"His mechanic come and grabbed me and told me he was going to kill me," Masters said. "He wouldn't leave me alone, then he pushed me in the shoulder, and I let it rip."

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 4

The F1 grid should be reversed based on the previous race result.

Slightly off topic but something short oval racing has adopted over the years in stock cars in the UK, a handicap system by having novice drivers at the front and star grade drivers at the rear of the field half a lap down. It's Speedway that appeals far more than F1 GP which indeed is as dull as it gets for motorsports for me. Edited by Undercover Elephant

Speedway every time for me too though I love MotoGP. I was a F1 Stock fan in the 60's but as far as cars go BTCC has the edge over F1.

Slightly off topic but something short oval racing has adopted over the years in stock cars in the UK, a handicap system by having novice drivers at the front and star grade drivers at the rear of the field half a lap down. It's Speedway that appeals far more than F1 GP which indeed is as dull as it gets for motorsports for me.

Indeed F1 is not a fantastic spectacle racing wise and yet marketed and presented properly it managed 350,000 fans over the three days of silverstone. You can also guarantee that no hits if the 70s cd was played and unlikely ghey has a shout for Bert and Ada's 60th wedding annivarsary. Wonder why that is, imagine the crowd they could get if they geared the sport to a fee hundred coffin dodgers

Edited by Oldace
  • Like 1

Indeed F1 is not a fantastic spectacle racing wise and yet marketed and presented properly it managed 350,000 fans over the three days of silverstone. You can also guarantee that no hits if the 70s cd was played and unlikely ghey has a shout for Bert and Ada's 60th wedding annivarsary. Wonder why that is, imagine the crowd they could get if they geared the sport to a fee hundred coffin dodgers

THATS AGEIST!!!

Different slant on the speedway GP site.....and I'd suggest they are slightly less biased than an Australian newspaper

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

i copied and pasted that from the aussie herald newpaper in which Masters speaks.... But there is nothing at all out there to verify it, nothing on any twitter feed of nicki pedersen.... Is it ficticious??

The Novocastrian kicked Pedersen, who then appeared to ram a stationary Masters.

"His mechanic come and grabbed me and told me he was going to kill me," Masters said. "He wouldn't leave me alone, then he pushed me in the shoulder, and I let it rip."

Oi Arse on Fire.

Who cares about Big Bad Pedersen apart from some sad Geordies in rehab after the 3-0 gubbing by the regions better half and a few misguided groupies.

Anyone taking a kick or swing at the Dark Prince of Denmark is instantly a international superhero to most. Karma is a bitch for our flop off Dane as in his mind the other riders, refs, ghosts and long dead playwrights conspire against the Dark Prince of Denmark.

Somethings is truly rotten in the State of Denmark. The only tragedy isn't Hamlet, it's that it should come to this, that we still have to put up the flopping rubbishkickers tantums & finger wagging every time he loses his rag as he truly protests too much each passing exclusion.

• Like 2

Or has it been deleted, I dunno ....

Oi Arse on Fire.

Who cares about Big Bad Pedersen apart from some sad Geordies in rehab after the 3-0 gubbing by the regions better half and a few misguided groupies.

Anyone taking a kick or swing at the Dark Prince of Denmark is instantly a international superhero to most. Karma is a bitch for our flop off Dane as in his mind the other riders, refs, ghosts and long dead playwrights conspire against the Dark Prince of Denmark.

Somethings is truly rotten in the State of Denmark. The only tragedy isn't Hamlet, it's that it should come to this, that we still have to put up the flopping rubbishkickers tantums & finger wagging every time he loses his rag as he truly protests too much each passing exclusion.

ah hello Dek, did you gather this info from the Moanarchs chatzone as per??.... Or are you piping up because the numpty in the dock rides for you?.... You will also be one of the hypocritical cretins that used to defend Fisher for his dirty riding week in week out no doubt :)

Btw what has football to do with Speedway? And are you sure there are only Geordies saying There is a gang culture v Pedersen??

Your boy, your Sam acted like a thug plain as day, but then again he probably thinks its ok riding for supporters like your good self who think its ok also :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Or has it been deleted, I dunno ....

Well it's not be cached or backup by any of the usual sites. So if he deleted it be deleted it within minutes.

ah hello Dek, did you gather this info from the Moanarchs chatzone as per??.... Or are you piping up because the numpty in the dock rides for you?.... You will also be one of the hypocritical cretins that used to defend Fisher for his dirty riding week in week out no doubt :)

Btw what has football to do with Speedway? And are you sure there are only Geordies saying There is a gang culture v Pedersen??

Your boy, your Sam acted like a thug plain as day, but then again he probably thinks its ok riding for supporters like your good self who think its ok also :)

Couldnt care less about masters, he's big enough to look after himself.

My target is the likes of you the brainwashed apologists, The Chamberlins of the Dark Prince.

Couldnt care less about masters, he's big enough to look after himself.

My target is the likes of you the brainwashed apologists, The Chamberlins of the Dark Prince.

Someone explain to Dekker, the one apologising is Masters.

The ones needing to apologise for his behaviour are his supporters.

He does seem a tad confused.

• Like 1