British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

El Play Off Final 2nd Leg - Poole V Coventry Monday 20th October 2014

Lo brilliant choices! Only choices more like.

Poole track is a leveller if its crap and wet

Oh and i thought you was a Swindon fan KKS?

OUR boys indicates your deep affection for Poole. Your trolling is a tad boring now

It shouldnt be wet monday, forecast is good and I dont want to get soaked again!!

Gavan are you expecting janowski to let us down in this meeting?

It shouldnt be wet monday, forecast is good and I dont want to get soaked again!!Gavan are you expecting janowski to let us down in this meeting?

Maybe/maybe not - Scottyfan will probably have a view though :wink:

Good to see that friendly banter and good posts from most bees and Poole fans. As Gavin has point out, it seems to be fans of teams that didn't make the final that are trolling.

That was even easier than expected!!

It shouldnt be wet monday, forecast is good and I dont want to get soaked again!!

Gavan are you expecting janowski to let us down in this meeting?

nope im not mate.

as ive said he has proved me wrong this season and in my eyes if Poole win the league its down to him stepping up.

• Like 2

Maybe/maybe not - Scottyfan will probably have a view though :wink:

With 2 flakey poles in the team, ........ Coventry will beat Poole easily 52-39!!!!!! :rofl::t:

• Like 1

i like magic seems a decent lad and has stepped up a notch or two this season, fully expect him to hit around 12 points and lift the trophy, Andersen needs to do similar for Bees to stand a chance, Bomber and Kyle can't do it on their own, Garrity should be better, going to close and may be just won by those 3 points 4 if wobbly williamson had stayed on, wonder if middlo told him to just get round.

• Like 1

Ben announced to the world on Sky last night that he was fit and ready.

Surely you're not suggesting that he be persuaded to say that he's not fit purely to strengthen the team with a guest? ;)

I thought it was only Poole that cheated? :D

Whether Barker is fit or not, he will ride in this type of meeting. He would ride if his leg was hanging off given half a chance.

Not because he should be applauded or given a mass amount if adulation, but because of his burning desire to give it the big I am.

Nothing would please him more than to score the winning points in the final.

I doubt whether he has indeed recovered and should not have declared himself fit after so long out considering the showpiece he was returning to. It has effectively cost Coventry a good shot at victory.

• Like 4

Not being rude but I didn't call Dakota North 'A Pig' on twitter last week neither did I stalk Davey Watt. So I don't think you can call someone else a troll

Stalk Davey Watt? Blimey someone has got really bad taste in men. :lol:

• Like 3

Earlier in the season I was berating Matt Ford for signing Benji Compton but the non-stop hatred towards Poole, it's riders and it's supporters on this forum has fueled me with a fiery passion for my team to win the league this year!

Come on Poole Pirates, one hand on the trophy already! I am expecting near maximum points from Magic and Newman on Monday with solid support from everybody but our remaining fast track reserve...!

Good luck Poole, fingers crossed for a well deserve title.

nope im not mate.

as ive said he has proved me wrong this season and in my eyes if Poole win the league its down to him stepping up.

I think magic raised his game when Darcy got suspended because he knew he was the main man now and had to step up, his average may not reflect it but he has improved alot and doesnt fear the smaller tracks anymore and at wimborne road he. Is nearly unbeatable. To lose a rider of Wards ability was a major blow but. Janowski has been fantastic.
  • Like 1

Didn't Batchelor ride on Thursday as well so should not be able to ride under 8 day rule

believe it doesn't apply for the #1 rider.

• Like 2

Didn't Batchelor ride on Thursday as well so should not be able to ride under 8 day rule

8 day rule doesn't affect your number one.
  • Like 1