British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

El Play Off Final 2nd Leg - Poole V Coventry Monday 20th October 2014

Poole deserved it, we had a couple of riders falling short. Why the hell was Hans in LA over the weekend and only flew back on Monday, how unprofessional.

Brilliant meeting...............

Congratulations Poole and commiserations to Coventry but you were beaten by the best team on the night..........

A couple of pointers though.........5 lap race??????? Not the first time at Poole this season..........the ref awarding that heat on the second lap........by time it was stopped the pirates duo were on the third lap.........a ref can award a race at any time after the first lap has been completed as far as I am aware...........Garrity and Sarjeant need to stop jumping the starts............

On a side note I read elsewhere and this is not the only reason why I think Garrity is a liability on a bike, from a Coventry fan was that Garrity's aim was to put Newman out in heat 2 to give Coventry the win as without Newman we would loose..............Garrity spent every race against Newman trying to put him out of the race and failed............if he had ridden the track and not the rider Coventry may have stood a chance.............

RP

Just watched the meeting and to be fair to Garrity hes a danger to himself without worrying about anyone else.

Junior

thank you need to take a look at the thread properly mate as i think you will find that both myself and Brum congratulated Poole on winning the title.

But hey why pick up on that when you can tow the usual crap that some of you spout on here.

Never in a million years will i have it that Matt Ford is good for speedway so stop trying to push that onto people.

No suprise that your post is like only by 3 Poole fans!

Its amazing that however many times Poole fans stick up for Ford that no other supporters of any other club actually put likes against the post!

And one more question. Just wondered how many name changes you have actually had now? You will be catching up wih Poole Quay/Internetman soon

Oh shut up Lilly you tart!! :rofl:

Nice to see you've got me that bad though that you keep on having to bring my name up! :lol:

I bet you just loved the result last night :t::rofl::rofl:

Still, as you are clearly obsessed with getting likes on posts....You can always rely on the support of the same group of cronies! :wink:

EDIT: And right on cue so they appear and like the posts above and below! :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3

Oh shut up Lilly you tart!! :rofl:

Nice to see you've got me that bad though that you keep on having to bring my name up! :lol:

I bet you just loved the result last night :t::rofl::rofl:

couldnt care less about the result the best team won.

and i did congratulate the team as well..

then as always that gets glossed over

• Like 1

What a cracking meeting we had riders jumping the starts, riders turning left on riders, riders try to fence riders, A rider being told his services were not required so a replacement could be brought in, and still Poole win.

We[[ done all the Pirate, and commiserations to Coventry and their supporters. Also commiserations to all the Poole haters as you are probably having a bad time at the moment trying to think of nasty thing to say

Oh dear, just when I was beginning to thinks Poole and it's fans aren't so bad after all I have to read this!

Magnanimous in victory-I don't think so.

Shame.

• Like 2

What a cracking meeting we had riders jumping the starts, riders turning left on riders, riders try to fence riders,

Seriously. Did you actually watch the meeting? Or did you have your Poole Prat Tinted glasses on all evening?

• Like 3

With no association with either team, I thought that was a terrific meeting last night, a reminder of how good speedway can be. Poole have been a 6 man team practically this season but Newman's return to form in the second half of the season meant that they were able to cope. I thought Howarth was terrific in the play off final and I hope his display gets him an opportunity to race abroad next season, which is so vital to the development of young British riders. I've also been impressed with Sarjeant when I've seen him lately. Makes you wonder why he can't get a PL berth.

• Like 5

thank you need to take a look at the thread properly mate as i think you will find that both myself and Brum congratulated Poole on winning the title.

But hey why pick up on that when you can tow the usual crap that some of you spout on here.

Never in a million years will i have it that Matt Ford is good for speedway so stop trying to push that onto people.

No suprise that your post is like only by 3 Poole fans!

Its amazing that however many times Poole fans stick up for Ford that no other supporters of any other club actually put likes against the post!

And one more question. Just wondered how many name changes you have actually had now? You will be catching up wih Poole Quay/Internetman soon

I never said you didn't congratulate Poole, I said you spew constant attacks and gibberish towards Poole and their supporters, which you do.

Funnily enough, I post my own thoughts and opinions, I don't post to achieve likes. I don't need other people to validate me ;)

What's wrong with changing names? Everybody knows its me? I like changing names... is that ok with you? I might change it to KKS next.

Yet another that cant take constructive criticism and instead resorts to the `Poole hater` line.

I was one of the first to congratulate Poole on the win but don't let that get in your way now will you. :icon_smile_clown:

I never said you didn't congratulate us, I just said you spend most of your life criticizing us.

I enjoy speedway more because of you. I'm not just rooting for my team, I'm rooting to upset you! :D

• Like 1

Well done to Poole on a deserved win and good to see the League winners winning the play-offs too. I've nothing against Coventry but they didn't deserve to be 'league champions' as the stupid p-offs dictate.

The league covers the whole season and Poole earnt that title.

• Like 2

Pmsl Havvy is classic when interviewed especially the team of racers comments

Haha! That's why we won, not because we outclassed them, but because our team of non-racers are excellent on wet tracks. Especially our Pole's that are normally next to useless on slick tracks.

Oh dear, just when I was beginning to thinks Poole and it's fans aren't so bad after all I have to read this!

Magnanimous in victory-I don't think so.

Shame.

Come on people out there. the comments I made were supposed to be taken lightheartedly, but for some reason my computer would not let me use the smileys . Of course it was a cracking meeting with great racing, it is what speedway is all about,

Of course I wanted Poole to win and I did say commiserations to Cov and their supporters, but I am glad of course they didn't win.

I just get fed up with a certain few on here who through out the whole season have done nothing but slag off anything to do with Poole, and the management, and most ot the time not knowing the facts.

I will sign off on a positive note by saying well done the PIRATES and lets try and make it three in a row

Edited by BROCK
  • Like 3