1. Emil sayfutdinov 8.00

2. Kyle howarth 5.27

3. Kenni larsen 6.57

4. Cameron woodward 6.32

5. Chris harris 7.49

Wont happen but could do well or

Swap emil and kyle with kasprzak and nilsson

I'm sure Larsens average is over 7.

Only comment about Danny King is a good rider and could be heat leader BUT he is not a number 1.

King would be 3rd heat leader.

He wouldn't be signing as a number one for any team tho would he, or have I missed something?

King would be a 3rd heat leader as only a 6 point average.

Courtesy of coventrybees.co:

KING FOR THE BEES

Monday December 01, 2014
COVENTRY are pleased to announce the signing of Great Britain international Danny King for the 2015 Elite League season.

King, who was close to a move to the Buildbase Bees last winter, joins the club after four years with local rivals Birmingham, the last of which ended in mid-season when the Brummies closed down. He then saw out the campaign with Lakeside.

The 28-year-old is a seasoned Elite League performer and scored heavily for the Brummies when captaining them to the play-offs in 2012 and the Grand Final the following season.

He also has an impressive record at Brandon and has often been called upon to make guest appearances for teams at the circuit, whilst earlier this year he was called up to race for Great Britain in their successful World Cup campaign.

King joins the Bees on a 6.74 average and becomes the fifth confirmed member of the 2015 team – joining skipper Chris Harris, Cameron Woodward, Jason Garrity and James Sarjeant. He will also be racing in the Premier League for Ipswich.

Promoter Mick Horton said: “I’m really pleased that in our discussions Danny made it clear he always wanted to ride for Coventry, because he had offers from three or four clubs.

“He could have moved to us last winter but missed out because of the averages, but this year we’ve managed to do the deal and we’re really pleased, and so is he.

“Danny is another heat-leader who is capable of beating anyone, and he’s a popular British rider who gives 100 per cent.”
  • Like 1

Courtesy of coventrybees.co:

KING FOR THE BEES

Monday December 01, 2014COVENTRY are pleased to announce the signing of Great Britain international Danny King for the 2015 Elite League season.

King, who was close to a move to the Buildbase Bees last winter, joins the club after four years with local rivals Birmingham, the last of which ended in mid-season when the Brummies closed down. He then saw out the campaign with Lakeside.

The 28-year-old is a seasoned Elite League performer and scored heavily for the Brummies when captaining them to the play-offs in 2012 and the Grand Final the following season.

He also has an impressive record at Brandon and has often been called upon to make guest appearances for teams at the circuit, whilst earlier this year he was called up to race for Great Britain in their successful World Cup campaign.

King joins the Bees on a 6.74 average and becomes the fifth confirmed member of the 2015 team joining skipper Chris Harris, Cameron Woodward, Jason Garrity and James Sarjeant. He will also be racing in the Premier League for Ipswich.

Promoter Mick Horton said: Im really pleased that in our discussions Danny made it clear he always wanted to ride for Coventry, because he had offers from three or four clubs.

He could have moved to us last winter but missed out because of the averages, but this year weve managed to do the deal and were really pleased, and so is he.

Danny is another heat-leader who is capable of beating anyone, and hes a popular British rider who gives 100 per cent.

Good signing as a 3rd heatleader but will miss a few doubling up. Hopefully we can get away with that.

Good signing as a 3rd heatleader but will miss a few doubling up. Hopefully we can get away with that.

Not sure whether signed as full asset, in which case Coventry would have priority over fixtures, do wish the club gave this information for the fans!

Edited by beesknees
  • Like 1

Not sure whether signed as full asset, in which case Coventry would have priority over fixtures, do wish the club gave this information for the fans!

I assuming they haven't as they would surely mention it. Still I don't think he will miss too many. He is good at Brandon and even more so as a 3rd heatleader. Edited by woz01

Should be a solid heat leader and rides Brandon well.

I guess Andersen will be the next signing..

• Like 1

Only comment about Danny King is a good rider and could be heat leader BUT he is not a number 1.

[Agreed, not enough Heat wins or overall consistency throughout his career!/quote]

Agreed, not enough Heat wins or overall consistency throughout his career

Always liked Danny King, nice down to earth and unassuming who always gives his best and rides Brandon very well, a good solid signing in my view.

• Like 1

I have a bad feeling about the possible team for 2015.

Uninspiring signing, so far team wont put bums on seats, our No.1 will need to be good, Hancock, Emil or even N Pedersen needed to create an "Elite" feel to this, so far Premier League line-up!

Promoter Mick Horton said: “I’m really pleased that in our discussions Danny made it clear he always wanted to ride for Coventry, because he had offers from three or four clubs.

”[/sup]

Ha ha that's funny.

I bet he took some persuading to ride for Horton again, lol

Uninspiring signing, so far team wont put bums on seats, our No.1 will need to be good, Hancock, Emil or even N Pedersen needed to create an "Elite" feel to this, so far Premier League line-up!

All our signings have been EL heat leaders in the last year. Let's be honest Danny King shouldn't be riding at PL level along with others, he is too good for that level.

• Like 1

King would be a 3rd heat leader as only a 6 point average.

Clearly, so no idea why the original point was made!

Good signing... King & Woodward at 3 & 4 is much better than any combination we had in those positions last season, even when MJJ was with us.

At least now we have a proper 3rd heat leader and we have got rid of the disaster that was Hansen, Woodward will do better than him.

So it all rests now on the number 1 & 2 positions as to whether or not we will have a competitive team, hopefully it won't be Andersen & Summers like many are predicting but I think it may well be.

We will do well throughout the season and make the play offs if we go with Andersen/Summers, but will come unstuck against the sides with a big top two like Poole & Lakeside when it really matters because we will be lacking anyone capable of beating the very best EL riders, Janowski, Holder, Jonsson, Bech etc.

• Like 3